In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 8, 2008

    Sinful Midweek!

    Yes indeed a very sinful midweek I had. After my maid left, it was really much of self-discipline and getting some house chores done. So Monday and Tuesday, Bella find herself spending sometime in the night clearing her room and washing the dishes etc. But she kept herself pampered at the same time for these few days!

    On Tuesday, I headed down for a facial session at Modern Beauty after work. Then today, other then having a sinful lunchie with Junney and Winnie @ Coffee Club along Market Street, I also went for a full body massage at Modern Beauty after work. Guess it's tireness piling up within my body. I had actually wanted to skip it, but upon thinking of the constant back-to-back work engagements I'm gonna have starting from next week, I gathered that this body massage is indispensable! hahax...=p



    (Left: Garlic Prawn Pasta - me and Winnie had this for lunch!Yum!!)
    (Right: Slipper Lobster Linguine for Junney!)



    (Miss Winnie with our uber sinful Muddy Mud pie!!)

    (Here's me with beloved Junney @ Coffe Club with our simply delicious pastas!)

    Then after the massage session, Bella went over to Harbourfront to find Dar and his Mummy and Sister for dinner once again! After walking around for a while, we went back to "Pu Tian" (the Xin Hua Dialect Restaurant) situated at Vivocity Foodcourt area for dinner. I wanted so much to eat the Bamboo Clam there again...but too bad it was all sold out when we wanted to place the order! Sobx...but it's okie...cos' I still like the food there! Heex...



    (Left: Some fried chicken...find it still okie!)
    (Right: Scallops with Broccoli...)



    (Herbal Prawns...Nice!!)



    (Left: Xin Hua Lor Mee - lurrveed by Dar!)
    (Right: Fried Bee Hoon - Dar's sis like this!)



    (Left: Spicy Lala!!)
    (Right: Xin Hua Chak Hoon..nice!)

    After filling our tummys, we went to Daiso cos' Dar's sister want to buy something from there! I also did a little household stuff shopping like floor wipes and dust roller! Super cheap to get it there! Heex...then after that Dar accompanied me to Watsons to buy my beloved Blue Potato chips while his Mummy and Sister went to Vivomart to shop for grocery. By the time we were done with the shopping, it was already past 10pm. Then it was home-sweet-home time!! Short dinner out but totally enjoyed it! Heex...

    The rest of the work week seems like it's gonna be real busy days for me...so wish me great efficiency! *yawns* but will try to make the days as fulfilling as possible! hApPy woRk weEk to all of us!!2 more days to weekend! smuacks...(^^)

    No comments: