In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 16, 2008

    *Sumptuous Crabbie Lunch On Wednesday*

    (First of all, as you can see from the date, this post was intended to be post up last Thursday. But due to photo delay, it's up only today (20 Oct 08)...so treat it you're reading it last Thursday! hahax...Sorry for the delay my readers! =p)

    Yesterday me and my other 2 colleagues, Desiree and Agnes, went for lunchie at Seafood Paradise just below the Singapore Flyer. I haven't went to the Singapore Flyer since it started actually. Heex...The decision to go there was triggered by Desiree who said that there was a promotion going on until today for crabs at the Seafood Paradise there. *CRABS* hmm...how to resist!!hahax...so of course I agreed! More people were suppose to go but end up they're only able to have a short lunch cos they have meetings with their clients. Lucky me then...cos' I manage to hand in my hedging stuff for review and get to have a long lunch!!hee heex...=p Here're the delicious food we had for our lunchie!!



    (Firstly..here's the 3 fortunate ones and the nice ambience at the restaurant!)



    (Baby Kai Lan Stir-fried)



    (The main star - Black pepper crab and the very yummilicious butter creamy crab!!MUST try!)



    (Seafoos rice noodles - the prawns are really succulent!!)



    (My Mango Pudding - Very thick and luscious!)

    After the meal, Bella's telling herself "I'm going there again!!Even if there's no more special discount...I want to eat the crabs there again!!It's up on my list of food wishlist now! hahax...So to all my readers...you have my recommendation! Especially to try the butter creamy crabs!Yum Yum!!! *drools* =p

    No comments: