In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 28, 2009

    Girl's night out!!!



    (The ladies...)

    Went out with my beloved ladies last Friday evening after work. As Xiaowan and Soryan will only be able to reach town at around 830pm, Fang and me decided to spend the couple of hours to watch the new show "Confessions of a Shopaholic"!

    We met at around 615pm at Cineleisure and proceeded to collect the tickets that I had booked online earlier on. The show was scheduled to start at 650pm so we sat around chit-chatting while waiting for the show to start!!I must say it was really an entertaining show!! we both laughed through out the show and I'm so glad I managed to catch the movie! It sure helped me to de-stress!hahax...Thanks Fang for watching with me!hee hee...(^^)



    (The moVie: Condessions of a Shopaholic!Woohoooo~)

    Then after movie at around 830pm, our dear Soryan is as usual not any where near town area but still at home dressing up! hahax...fortunately Xiaowan has reached town area and came over to join us shortly after! It was indeed a "Cineleisure" day cos we settled everything there! Dinner was at Suki Sushi cos Soryan wanted to have the dinner there! The 3 of us proceeded to Suki Sushi to start our dinner first cos' we were starving!!! It was a whole load of food ordered! hahax...and Miss Soryan only reached at around 945pm when our KTV booking session was scheduled to start at 10pm! So all for her, we postponed the booking to 1030pm. But okie..poor her cos' she ended up not eating much!hahax...




    (The pretty ladies!)



    (Darling Xiaowan and me...^^)



    (Foodies...!!)

    Upon reaching Kbox, we were directed to our assigned room and on came the craze! hahax...we were singing non-stop and of course not forgetting all the photo-taking madness going on...especially for miss SY and Fang! hahaha...to be frank...(I mean i just had to be honest to my readers) only Xiaowan and me were in our rightessstttt mind!!haha...we were totally sane whilst the other 2 were totally insane! hahahha...Oops...they are so gonna kill me!hahax!




    (Check out my darlings...)



    (Bella~)



    (Candid...I'm "bio-ing" my beloved xw...haha)




    (2 two insane ladies...hahax)

    Then at round 2am, as Dar's sis was around the area watching movie and had ended, we decided to share cabbie home. So I left first while the 3 babes continued with their singing craze!I totally enjoyed myself with the ladies...looking forward to our next meet-up!!*cheers*

    No comments: