In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, March 15, 2009

    hApPy 24th Birthday to Me! (Part 2)



    (My family!!)

    Upon reaching home from my Bintan Spa trip, my mummy and the rest of my family were all home waiting to sing me my birthday song! Mummy has ordered an awfully chocolate cake for me!!I've always wished for one and this is my second blessed cake for the year!! (^^)




    (Moi ooohhh so delicious cake!!)



    (Cake-cutting time!)

    Had some wine with the yummy chocolate cake and received my pressie from my Brother as well! And this kinda marked my 24th birthday! And Bella went to bed very contented and happy and ready for work the next day.

    Back at client's place the next day, received some "happy belated birthday" wishes from my colleagues..but that was not all!!I was so surprised near lunch time when suddenly around 7-8 other colleagues came down to my client's place with yet another awfully chocolate cake!! There it wrote "Happy Birthday to Chris & Wendy" cos right on that day "16th Feb" was one of my colleague, Chris' birthday! And other A10 in my team also had the same birthday date as me...so he received an awfully chocolate ice cream! keke...all thanks to Junne who's ever so sweet...and of course all the rest of my colleagues who came down to celebrate, people like Sarah, Zanne, Adrian etc...they are all so sweet! (^^)



    (Chris, me and Weisheng...)



    (Happy birthday to me!)



    (Left: WeiSheng's birthday ice cream!)
    (Right: Chris and my birthday cake!)



    (Our cake + Cake-cutting session!)



    (The babes~)

    And this year, I'm blessed to have all the celebrations going on! More reasons to stay happy! *yippy* So thanks to all around me! *Especially to my family and my beloved Dar Dar!*

    No comments: