In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 10, 2009

    hApPy belated Birthday dinner with Fang!



    (hApPy belated 24th birthday to beloved Fang!)

    Yesterday evening after work, both Xiaowan and me met up with our beloved Lifang to celebrate ur belated birthday which was supposedly on last Saturday. I suggested for our dinner location to be at the place where I celebrated my 3rd year anniversary with Dar - Waraku Teppanyaki @ Cuppage.

    I met up with Fang first cos' we ended work earlier then Xw. Then after some window shopping at Taka area, we decided to slowly walk over to Cuppage to get some seats since we didn't make prior reservations. Along the way there, we stopped by Centrepoint to find Irene, who was diligently working! Sad she can't join us!(-.-)! Meanwhile, I had secretly arrange with Xw such that she'll go over and get a cake for Fang while I bring Fang over to Waraku. Heh heh...



    (@Waraku Teppanyaki!)



    (Left: Mi and Fang~)
    (Right: The uber-blur looking Ms Neo!hahahax..isn't she cute? *sorry babe this is the only other pic I have of u for the evening!=p*)

    We ordered quite a fair bit of dishes. Each of us had our own mini hot pot! And not forgetting the nice garlic rice and some omelette! heex...





    (Our dinner!)

    After the dinner was done with, I got Fang to go to the washroom with me while Xiaowan stayed in the restaurant to light up the mini cake we got for Fang. And so when Fang and me got back...Tadaaaaa...there it was, her lovely Bakerzin cake lit up! Then blew the candles and ate the cake up...and it was time to call for bill~



    (Small little cake for Ms Fang!Once again...hApPy belated 24th birthday to u sweetie!)

    Bella then went to meet her guy fren up for some drinks at a pub just next to Cuppage while my 2 beloved ladies went over to Cineleisure to continue the night. And by the time I finish drinking with my friend, it was already near 1am, after which I walked over to Cineleisure's Xin Wang Cake to meet the babes up for yet somemore chatting session before we headed home together!



    (Drinking in uber darkness~)

    And hopefully my beloved Fang enjoyed the belated birthday celebration Xiaowan and I both had with her. Next up will be our dearest Xiaowan's birthday!! Just one more week to it!!Let's meet-up again soon my darlings~(^^) hugs!

    No comments: