In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    hApPy biRthday to my beloved Dar Dar!!!!



    (Happy Birthday to Collin Yeo)

    Today (18th April 2009) is my Dearie Dar DAr's 24th bithday!!And I'm totally excited and happy...haha as if it's my birthday! Hahax..

    Yesterday after work, I had reserved seats at the Crystal Jade Steamboat Buffet (yep the one with free flow xiao long baos) at Holland Village cos' Dar Dar said he wanted to go there and try! As it only starts at 830pm, Dar met me up at Raffles Place to see a bag (cos' he wanted to buy a new bag)...but being unsatisfied with the bag there, we proceeded to Orchard to shop around for awhile at Far East before taking a bus down to Holland Village.



    (@ the benches outside KFC @ Far East cos' we missed the bus and were waiting for the next~hahax)

    Dinner started rather promptly!!hahax...the moment we reached there, there was already long queue outside the restaurant (luckily i reserve seats!!Phew~). We were led to our seats at the 2nd level and the feast started! The xiao long baos are nice...but the food from the steamboat prevented us from eating ALOT of xiao long baos! ahahx...me as usual gorged myself with my beloved Lotus Roots!!!muhahahhah...*drools*



    (Dar and me waiting for our food!!!)



    (Alrights...if u know us...what other soup base suits us better then the Sichuan spicy one!!)



    (And more chilli to complement our dinner!hahax...)




    (Food!!Yes Food!!hahax..check out the bottom right small bowl of noodles Dar made himself!!keke...)



    (But just one thing...way too much chilli oil! we scooped a bowl up...and after that the soup taste so much better!)



    (Mid-dinner pic - still happily gorging food down!)

    And meanwhile during dinner, my hands were under the table checking my mobile cos' I had secretly liaise with Dar's best bud, Wee Hian, to come celebrate his birthday at Holland V! *Hiak Hiak Hiak!!* They have already reached Tango's at around 10pm. So after eating our buffet dinner, I tried to get Dar to go for a drink with me!!hahax...had such a hard time getting him to drink cos' he was really full and had completely no idea about the post dinner celebration!!keke...

    When we reached Tango's, Dar spotted Charlotte sitting there and still thought it was a coincidence that Charlotte was there and thought she was there with her friends! Laughs! I pretended to walk over as if it was really a coincidence and suggested to Dar we can sit together. Shortly after...Wee Hian appeared together with Justin (Both are Dar's army friends) and he was completely surprised!hahax...Then it was then that Dar realise it was all for him! (^^) And then all the crap started!!hahax...Poor Dar was made to drink a whole Jug of Mango Daiquiri down cos there was no hard liquor in the Menu at Tango's. Alrights...I was not allowed to help so it's sorry to Dar while I enjoyed my Strawberry Margarita followed by some Merlot!



    (Dar with the guys!)



    (Me with Charlotte~)



    (Dar receiving his pressie from his friends!)



    (Dar starting to down the jug of Mango Daiquiri...Dar jia you!!hahax...)



    (Left: My delicious Starwberry Margarita~)
    (Right: Some Merlot after my Margarita~)

    At near 12am, we had a cake cutting session for Dar. I had made reservations for a Chocolate Banana cake which Dar like one week before Dar's birthday! Luckily Wee Hian helped to collect the cake and bring it to Tangos, cos' if not Dar will know I intend to celebrate beyond the dinner!Thanks Wee Hian for all the help! keke...but one thing sad is it seems that the cake is not the one that I wanted specifically!!But still...the cake cutting session was nice!!



    (Cake for Dar!)



    (Candles blowing + Cake-cutting by my beloved birthday boy!)



    (Dar with the boys + the cake)



    (Me and Dar before he cut the cake~)



    (Group pic with Dar!)

    After leaving Tangos, we headed down to House at Dempsey! It was totally relaxing as we sat outside facing the what looked like a "jungle" out there! Here, Dar was made to drink a whole pot of Long island Tea which we meant to be a 4 pax serving! I had some bubbly and of course when it was not so obvious, tried to help Dar drink some of his long island tea!hahax...and Justin was really farnie there...hahax...check out the pics!!Lolx...



    (Dar and me @ House)



    (Left: Dar's pot of Long Island~)
    (Right: my glass of Bubbly~)






    (The mad boys' action!!hahax...check out the top left pic! I totally cannot stand it!!Lolx!Justin is totally in love with my Dar!hahax...)



    (Poor Wee Hian~ kana ostracised by the two~haha)



    (Wee Hian and his lovely Charlotte~)



    (Us before leaving House...before the alcohol fully overcame him that is...=p)

    Dar was quite gone by the time he finished all the drinks. And the effect was slowly setting in as well. This is the first time Dar got drunk when we went out drinking...and it's also when I had to support him that I know how heavy he is!!!muhahhahaa...and so at around 3am, we left the place and Wee Hian drove us back home. Not to mention some puking action, but apart from that everything was nice!!Really nice~



    (In Wee Hian's car...when Dar zonked out! my cute drunkie boy...Heavy~~hahax!)



    (Dar totally snoozing after a shower!awww...so cute!)

    And Dar zonked out through out the night...REALLY zonked out! Then just few hours ago, we went out for Dar's actual Birthday Dinner with his Daddy after snoozing whole day @ home today!!and we went for Heng Hua dishes as usual!!Yum Yum~totally enjoyed the dinner!





    (Food once again!!And there was the nice Lor mee which we busily indulged in and forgot to take pics!heh heh)

    Right after dinner, Dar bought me some Selegie fresh pearly soya milk before we went back home and he indulged in his soccer craze once again!! Hmm...And he said it was his best birthday ever so far~Awww! I love u Dar! hApPy birthday!!And glad u enjoyed urself so much...I know...when I saw ur laughters during the celebration!*kiss*

    No comments: