In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, September 17, 2010

    End of Dar's Internship Dinner @ Marutama Ramen! =D



    (Dar and me~*smooch*)

    Dar finished his internship on last Thursday and so we had a end-of-internship dinner together! =D Dar brought me to Marutama Ramen @ the Central for dinner...and goshy gosh...what can I say..I totally love the ramen there! *huhoo~~*

    Not to mention the long long queue that awaited us whiles we arrive @ Marutama...scary long queue...but it was all worth the wait!



    (Dar and me while queuing up!Check out the queue behind us~)



    (Moi outfit for the day...*just bored!*)



    (Cutey Marutamen poster!)

    For those of you who have not heard or tried the ramen there...this ramen store is truly authentic, with the staff there almost 100% Japanese I think. And the fact that they can attract such a long queue with only 3 types of ramen in their menu says it all! And a MUST-HAVE is their egg..SUPER NICE CAN!!! *drools*



    (Mild spicy ramen with meat-balls)



    (Spicy ramen with Cha-shu..pardon the blurry pic!)



    (The super nice egg! *YUMMY*)



    (Dumplings as side dish~)

    Best thing of all? The price is truly affordable with their ramen ranging between 12-15bucks! They serve their dishes really fast too! I'm so definitely going back there! *beams*

    No comments: