In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 15, 2010

    Friday-after-work-dinner @ Tampopo

    Kinda late post on one of Dar and my Friday-after-work-dinner post! Dar and me met up on 3rd Sept (Fri) for some shopping for my Golf wear as well as dinner after work.

    We've actually passed by Tampopo quite a few times but haven't had a chance to try it. Besides the queue was always long! But since we had the time that Friday, we decided to give it a try...to spend our precious time to queue up for the much raved ramen~~~



    (Dar and me patiently waiting for our ramen to be served!)



    (Seriously...nothing fantastic abt their Ramen...-.-'')



    (The only dish that passed our review...dumplings~)



    (Dar purposely took this pic..trying to accuse me on Facebook that I ate 2 bowls of ramen! ><)

    Conclusion for the day: Love the company by Dar but we're both deeply sadden by the lousy dinner we allowed ourselves to have that night! Ajisen is definitely a better choice anytime!

    Up next post...our quest to reward ourselves for good ramen awaits!!! *teehee***

    No comments: