In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 30, 2010

    Monday drinks with colleagues @ No. 5 Emerald Hill



    (No. 5 Emerald Hill)

    Nothing beats drinks on a Monday to chase the Monday Blues away~

    Yesterday, 2 of my colleagues and me went over to No.5 Emerald Hill for drinks + yummy finger food! It's actually my first time there and I have to comment...the fact that they have Magners in their Menu and the fact that they serve really awesome chicken wings and free supply of nice peanuts has now bring this place to the top of my fav pubs list! Will definitely be back for more~




    (Cosy setting)




    (With my fav beer and super nice peanuts~)





    (Seafood Pizza, potato wedge, chicken wings - None of it is NOT delicious!)




    (Me with my 2 lovely colleagues~)

    Though the weather was not really great, with slight drizzles, I'm still glad we made the trip down to the pub. Fortunately for us, despite the fact that the place was booked for a private event, we were allowed in. Hours of chit-chatting session and time spent together really felt great!

    But one thing - all these booze is really making my beer belly too tough to hide! I gotta work out more!!! Hurhur~

    No comments: