In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 29, 2010

    Successful Drinking session with DT peeps @ Molly Malone's!



    (Us @ Molly Malone's~)

    Just last Friday, we had a successful DT drinking session @ Molly Malone's! Been so long since we had such a crowd...awesome turn-out! =D

    Not to mention the yummy finger food and my most beloved Magners in my hands, the company really made the weekend start out just right! Just a pity Nicole left us quite early~



    (yummy food +Magners~)



    (A peckture with Nicole before she left)

    Not forgetting of cos, my first time trying Guinness + raw egg...OMGGgggoshhh! I know..but don't worry, I didn't down the whole glass...just maybe like 1/8 of it...really tasted nothing very different but it's just the thought of it that's really disgusting! hahax...and not to mention the worry of seeing hair grow out of me...like who knows if it might awaken some male hormones in me right!? LOLx...but bcos of that, I was a guy for the night! hahax..



    (All "guys" photo~)





    (More pecktures~)

    Ever since we all left DT and went on different paths, we seldom get to meet up cos of individual's busy schedule. But when we met up after so long, the crap still went on so well! If there's anything that went right in my audit life, that's knowing this bunch of awesome peeps!

    So looking forward to more drinking sessions with them! *SlurPz*

    No comments: