In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 2, 2011

    Post Christmas Dinner @ Garry's!

    Call it the post Christmas dinner @ my Golf Coach, Garry's place or call it the mini-Graduation night! Haha...Finally completed the 10 lessons with Garry and after the greens @ Batam (to be blogged soon), finally got hold of our PC!! Yay!




    (Garry handing us our PC! Yay~)



    (Just the ladies~)



    (Us with Garry~)

    Pizzas, chicken wings, chips, beers and wines plus fun company really makes the evening an awesome one! We even re-composed the "12 days of Christmas" into a golf related song that night...totally amusing! HAHA~And the night went on till rather late though we all had to work the following day!

    And I'm still contemplating whether I should take on the intermediate golf lessons. Part of me am lazy, but part of me really wish I can master golf well...what a DILEMMA!! *Roar* I really need to spend some time thinking...cos sometimes I really just wish to laze around during weekends rather then be at the golf range~ boohoo! =p

    No comments: