In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 30, 2010

    3-couple Xmas lunch date @ Marriott~



    (All of us!)

    A bit belated...but oh well...here's how my Christmas day 2010 went! :)

    We went for a 3-couple date @ Marriott Cafe...I've always quite like their Christmas buffet. Though it's not the first time I spent Christmas with the girls, but it's the first time we spent it with our boyfriends altogether!



    (Love the decor)



    (Oh I particularly love the Alaskan crab legs! so sweet!)



    (Turkeyyyy)



    (Dessert!!!)

    Only the girls did the gift exchange after all our stomachs were filled...while the guys just sat by and looked! hahax...I love the gifts from the girls! =D Thank you my dear girls!



    (Smooch the girls!)

    And though the lunch buffet cost us ard SGD112 per pax...I personally still find it quite worth it...or rather should I say...I enjoyed the Christmas lunch with them all! After lunch, Dar and I went to shop around while the rest went for movies.





    (Some photo-taking before we parted~)

    Apart from thanking the girls, I wanna thank Dar too for both spending Christmas with me as well as the Christmas gift from him! *smooch*

    No comments: