In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 20, 2011

    Gathering with my fav JC mates!!

    This post is also suppose to be up quite some time ago...here's a meetup with my ex-JC besties! *loves*

    Location for dinner was at one of my fav eating place now - Mad for Garlic! I ordered my usual favourites of the restaurant - Mushroom Risotto and Garlic Snowing Pizza! *YUMS*



    (Bok, Cheok and me! Zhongwei joined only later cos of work~Super miss them all!)




    (Above my 2 fav dishes @ Mad for Garlic!)



    (Steak on hot plate surrounded by loads of different types of garlic...Not too bad too!)

    After dinner, we crossed the road over to the Irish Pub - Durty Nelly's for a drink! Just some usual chit-chatting and updating of each other's life...but totally heart the session! <3!




    (love love love them!!!heex)



    (Here's a group pic before bok left for movie~)

    Gotta find time to meet up with the group again soon...totally miss them! (>.<)

    No comments: