In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 28, 2011

    haPpy Friday steamboat with ex-RBS peeps!



    (All of us!!)

    Last Friday, I finally met up again with my ex-RBS girls for dinner together! I've been keeping myself really busy at work recently, and fingers crossed, everything's going as planned and I'm really happy with myself so far *beams*

    Meeting with the girls always helps me to relax and enjoy myself. The steamboat has been most yummy and it totally satisfied my craving! And not to mention, we all laughed like mad throughout the whole session..LOL! After steamboat, we then had desserts @ Cafe Cartel!

    Apart from my work, my life hasn't been the most smooth-sailing throughout the past few weeks. But I'm trying my very best to stay strong and move my life on the rough sea. I thank my family, my friends, my colleagues and my Boss for staying through with me. Most of all...I thank God for staying with me too! :D

    1 comment:

    Polly Posie said...

    helloha my dear! kootzilla here! let's join hands in our journey in search for our own happiness!

    because no one else can help you be happy!

    love u nite nite!