In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, October 19, 2008

    Deloitte & Touche AGM 2008

    (Bella make a toast to all my readers!*cheers*)

    Yep here're some pics taken during my Company's Annual General Meeting Party at St James Powerhouse. Sorry for the delay...heex..=)



    (The nice colours inside St James captured when it was still quite empty...hahax...one woud usually not notice it when they go for clubbing =p)


    (Here's some food before all the rave drinking started!hahax...)




    (And then came the drink...I refuse to touch these except for my wine and a few exceptions to vodka that night...hahax!)



    (Me and my beloved Junney!)






    (Sarah, me and Junney!)



    (Left: From Left, Bella with Yogi Bear, Kelvin and Kok Leong...)
    (Right: Me and Yu jia!!)





    (Once again, Bella with the 2 AMs - Kelvin and Kok leong who kept asking me to drink...Rahhh!)



    (Cheong Thye, me and Yogi)

    (My dance partner for the night up on the podium - Beloved Christina =>)

    (Left: Uber nice Agnes, Yu jia and me!)
    (Right: Ravi bird and moi!!)

    (Me and Junney with the A10s!)

    Anyways, apart from all the rave drinking and dancing, Bella left rather early and went to go find Dar. And when I finally reached Dar's house to find him, I had the nicest instant noodles for supper cos I didn't eat much at St James. Stomach growling and...*Tada!!*

    (My nutritious Tom Yam noodles by Dar!)

    Hmm...totally enjoyed the evening with my colleagues! And...Bella NEVER end up drunk alrights!hahax...=p Till my next post...enjoys!

    No comments: