In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 1, 2008

    *hApPy Children's Day + Selamat Hari Raya*

    It's public Holiday today!!And not because it's just Children's Day today, but it's also Hari Raya. So Selamat Hari Raya too!

    Yesterday was my Daddy's bdae like I mentioned in my previous post. We (i.e. Daddy, Mummy, Brother and his gf, me and Dar) went to the Thai Village Sharkfins Restaurant beside Goodwood Park Hotel to eat.



    (On our way to go eat to celebrate Daddy's bdae!)



    (My beloved Daddy's driving!muacks!)

    We reached there at around 7pm and proceeded in shortly. Luckily Bro made reservations cos' the place was so packed. After making the orders, we chatted while waiting for the food to come. Though the service grew slower as the place got more filled up, I still find the service there not too bad. Here's our orders, forgot to take pics for the abalone with duck feets and their famous crabbie with dong fen!



    (Here comes the Shark Fins...)

    (Very delicious steam fish!!)



    (Pork ribs and stir fry vegetables!)



    (Seafood noodles...)



    (Left: Juicy fruits after dinner)
    (Right: Hashima for dessert!!Lurrveee it!)

    The whole meal cost SGD 520. But since it's Daddy's birthday and it's once a year thingy, so still okie ba. After dinner, we all went back home. While Dar was helping me with my Outlook settings, Bro suddenly came in and suggested to go catch a midnight movie. So after browsing though the movie selections online, we decided to settle with the movie "Connected". The show was at 1205am. So we all rested a while before going out.

    (the Movie - Connected)



    (Heex me and Dar before the show start!^^)



    (Yeah~~had my bottom salted top sweet popcorn!!)

    The show was really exciting! hahax...especially for me I guess. Cos' my heart nearly dropped out during the show. Hahax...I was like panting with the actor and actress in the show when the exciting part came. Lolx...Luckily I don't have heart attack or else I think I might just need an ambulance to get me out from all the fast action. keke...=p Recommended show! =)

    Then after the movie...it was time to go back home. And sob sob the stupid and clumsy Bella accidentally scratched my Daddy's car on the way home after sending Dar home. *Crys* Felt so bad that I cried for damn long! Then this morning when Daddy called me, I thought I was going to get a scolding but only to find him asking me what I want for brunch. Luckily Daddy never scold me just now when I was eating my brunch in the living room...he only ask me what happen. *phew* But then again...I still hate my clumsiness. Sobx...I must be super extra careful if I ever drive again...=p

    It's gonna be a full day at home today! Guess many people must be out today...but I just wanna stay home and rest...and be kept in my room, in my own world for a day! Just myself...and out of the crowd. Anyways...haPpy children's Day and Selamat Hari Raya to all once again! Enjoy this blessed public holiday today! Smuacks...(^^)

    No comments: