In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 5, 2008

    (Part 1) HaPpy 33rd mOnth anniVersaRy!!!

    Apologies to my beloved readers! I know I haven been updating this blog for like the longest ever time. But today...no matter how busy or how much other things I've to do...I must update this blog!!Other then taking this chance to wish Dar and me a very happy 33rd mOnth anniVersary...it time for dust clearing I guess...=p

    To make up for the past few weeks' lack of updates...I shall post my updates in 3 parts! haha...
    1) First part shall be my very haPpy day spent with Dar today to celebrate our 33rd month anniversary!
    2) The Pasta Fiesta that I've been crazily indulged in for the past 2 weeks!
    3) The "Nite of Champions" company DND on 31st October 2008

    Alrights so here goes for part (1)...



    (*Sweetz*)

    Woke up this morning at around 11 plus and washed up. Rushed down to Braddell MRT Station first to meet up one of my friends to pass her some masks and her mascara that I helped to order for her. Then after that I made my way down to Orchard to meet Dar. We were suppose to meet 1pm at Orchard, but due to the heavy downpour, plus the fact that Dar is taking bus and alighting at Far East Plaza instead of taking train, he was late by 1hour. Not a good thing to let his beloved gf wait, especially on our "Dua Li Jit (i.e. "big day"), but after discounting the fact that poor him caught a cold due to him being caught in the rain while rushing over, and also given the delicious lunch he treat us both to at Crystal Jade...I forgive you Dar Dar!!hahax...



    (Dar and me at Crystal Jade while waiting for our food ^^)



    (Starters...love it!!I finished them all up by myself cos Dar don't like!hahax...)




    (Yummy Fresh Shrimps wanton noodles, Tofu skin wrapped prawns and tea leave Glutinous rice with Chicken..I lurrvee them all!!)

    After a very heavy lunch, we started our Levi's search!!Yes...one of our main agenda today was to go to Levi's and buy ourselves Levi's jeans together!! In case some of you are still not aware, there's this "Old jeans for $50 trade in" promotion going on in Levi's store islandwide...and it's ending this Sunday. This was surely like the best time for me to get rid of my faded and tattered jeans for some nice and new ones! So I brought 2 jeans out today...and after trying 2 Levi's stores, we finally found something we like...heex! Dar's length was perfect...but not so for the shortie me...cos' I still have to get it altered! Sobx...-.- hahax but anyways a good SGD99.90 spent for each of us after the two $50 trade off from the two coincidentally same $149.50 price tags! Woohoo~><



    (Sitting outside Zara at Takashimaya for a foot rest!hahax...)

    We walked around after our buy...and finally went over to Centrepoint Cold storage to fine if there's the special Knorr Pesto so that Dar can cook me more delicious Garlic Prawn Pesta (stay tune for Part 2!). We dropped by Clinique to find Irene for awhile too. =) Too bad there's no Knorr Pesto around...guess we just have to go to the warehouse and buy it!

    Then after coming out from Centrepoint, we took a bus down to Esplanade for our 33rd mOnth aNniversary dinner!! Upon reaching Esplanade area...since Dar was still not very hungry...we took a short rest beside the river and took some photos too!!heh heh!



    (Photo-in-bus Right: I'm smiling..he's bitter smiling...)
    (Photo-in-bus Left: since he bitter smile I shall do it too...then he grew cheeky this time rd instead..Rahhh~)



    (By the river...we heart the nice weather!)



    (Right: My candid?)
    (Left: His candid? Lolx...)



    (Look at the serenity...luuurrrvve it!)



    (lovely us...=p)

    So anyways...for our monthly anniversary dinner today...we went to one of our most loved monthly anniversary dinner spots - the Happy Pot stall at the Gluttons Bay next to Esplanade! But this time round...very much disappointed cos the standard drop by suppperly a lot!!! It's hard to believe how bad it has become. So for those of you whom I once recommend you to try out Happy Pot...you can forget about it now. Sad but true...this shall be the last time Dar and me will eat there again. Sooo it's bye bye time for Happy Pot from our monthly anniversary dinner spot list! Boo...haha...



    (a BBQ and a soup pot...we used to love the spicy soup there so much..but not now...*sad*)



    (seriously nothing much now...why??)

    Still...I had my full just that not satisfied. Dar was having a very bad flu by dinner time. *Sayang* So after dinner, we quickly took a bus and made our way home. And it's been such a long time I slept on Dar's shoulder on our ride home in the bus...I drift into my dream land soon after boarding the bus. Heex...when the bus was reaching Dar's house bus stop...I woke up and initially wanted to ask Dar to go home first...but he refused to and insisted to send me home! *haPpy*Finally alighted after a few stops...I totally enjoy walking home with Dar by my side and holding me hands. Not much stars...but in the nice cool weather...the somewhat long stretch of road that I always find a little too long seem too short tonight.

    Back home at my door step...we sealed the night with a kiss and wishing each other "hApPy 33rd mOnth anniveRsary" once again. We're both happy today...and I'm looking forward to more monthly anniversary with Dar!! *hugss*

    So goody nights to all my readers...and do stay tune for parts 2 & 3 that will be coming up real soon!! *Smuacks*

    No comments: