In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 30, 2008

    what seems like ages...+*hAPpy BdAe Daddy*

    (*Taken on Wednesday when out with Dar's Mummy and Sister*)

    It seems like ages since I last updated this space here. And it's not that I've been super busy but it's probably just my fingers playing a little truant here.

    Nothing much happened last week...or even for the past weekend, except for the fact that Bella's in her holiday mood again! Been on leave since last Friday afternoon! =) Other then going to eat with Dar's mummy and sister on Wednesday at a "Xing-Hua" dialect (aka Dar's family dialect) eatery to eat at Vivocity, the rest of the work-week last week was rather boring and mundane.

    Last Friday, after some training in the morning, Bella went to the doctor to replenish my skin itch medicine and then took a half day MC. After which I went to find Dar (who was patiently waiting for me at home). Had my lunch and slept for the afternoon, before we went out to buy my Daddy's pressie and his fren's pressie at evening time. We had initially intended to eat Spaggadies, but decided to change our minds after seeing the long long queue. We headed to Takashimaya basement foodcourt instead where I got to eat Korean food from one of the branches of the Manna Korean Restaurant. I love their Spicy chicken set a lot!!heex...Dar had his fried prawn noodles and oyster omelette. We didn't get to find my Daddy's pressie though, but we did get to buy the book Dar wanted to buy for his buddy. Dar bought me a wine book too!!heex...time to catch up on my wine stuff! (support http://winelov3r.blogspot.com) hahax...




    (My Spicy Chicken Set...prefer the branch at LPS though..)



    (Dar eating his fried prawn noodles~)

    (my new wine book!Thank you Dar Dar!heex...)

    Saturday was just sleeping time for me. Then Sunday, after lunchie, Dar came home with me to help me fix my new bed!!Yeah~~ and thanks to Dar...Bella now have her every own new bed! *smilez*



    (Dar @ work..heex)

    As for yesterday, I had the rare chance to go to attend lesson with Dar at SIM. But as much as I wanted to accompany him, after 1.5 hours in the lecture theatre...Bella find herself fidgeting around and dozing off at the same time. So when break time finally came, I requested Dar to bring me to the library so I can use the computer and surf net. Fortunately Dar only had one lesson that day (but it last for 3 hrs!), so I waited for him with my half closed eyelids. Finally 1130am came and Dar's released from lesson!!Yippy~

    I wanted so much to eat the "Zi Bao Ji i.e. Paper wrapped chicken" that I lurrrveee so much...but only to find it closed when we walked over to the place!!!Arghhhh...so no choice we proceeded to our next destination to eat! I slept through out the bus ride...and finally reached AMK Hub at around 12pm. Went to Ichiban Sushi to eat! It's been soooooo long since I last had sushi!! Dar had a half curry udon while I indulged in my sushi!! Yum Yum!



    (Chawamushi!!)




    (SushiSss..I had my crabmeat and egg mayo sushi too!!but my mouth action was faster then the camera speed!hahax)

    After which we walked around and went to buy shaver for my Daddy for his pressie before going to AMK library to collect Dar's reserved book. And then finally, it was movie time! We went to watch the show "Painted Skin" cos' Dar's favourite actor was in there - Donnie Yan! It's a really nice show...but just that some of the faces inside kinda kept me awake last night! hahax...

    (Movie: Painted Skin)

    After movie, Dar accompanied me to go for my grocery shopping!!Went to buy my Milk Mania cleansing foam from Skin Food before heading to supermarket to buy foody food for myself! Bought me and my Mum new soft furry slippers to wear at home and also yogurt, chocolates and many more to reward myself for the week. After the grocery buying...Dar then treated me to New York New York for an early dinner (cos' it was only 5pm plus then)..hahax! I tried a new dish which I never tried before while Dar stick on to his Aglio Olio. Then after buying a super super big bottle of shampoo...we took a cabbie home!



    (Left: Dar's Bacon & Ham Aglio Olio)
    (Right: Mushroom Alfredo with Fried Fish!)

    I just got back home for today. Had a uber boring training this morning...after which I went back to office to do my timesheet before heading to Raffles Place to buy wrapper for my Daddy's pressie! It's my Daddy's bade today!!*hApPy Birthday to you Daddy!* and we're going to Goodwood Park area for dinner tonight! Might be having a KTV session after dinner with my colleagues but it's still not confirmed. Hmm...I better go have some rest for now..cos' Bella's been down to quite a bad flu for the whole morning til now. Shall update again soon...*promise* (^^)

    2 comments:

    Andrew said...

    hi - nice post.

    Can I ask that you dont hot link direct to my images. If you want to use the book picture please host on your own server.

    Ta.

    Andrew Spittoon.biz

    Wendy Sim said...

    Oops so sorry. Will make the necessary changes. Thanks!