In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 1, 2009

    Christmas Post 2 - w GFSI Assistants!



    (Group pic!)

    On 27th December 2008 (i.e. the past Saturday), my department assistants decided to have a post Christmas celebration. While it was initially planned to be @ Dickson's house, it was subsequently changed to Yujia house. Fortunately my Daddy drove me to Yujia's place that day...cos' if not I guess I'll have a uber hard time finding the place!!Lolx...Ulu place in Bella's limited street directory! Lolx...=p

    Anyways, reached Yujia's house too early and ended up sitting by the pool waiting for someone to appear @ Yujia's place so can accompany me in the waiting!!Lolx...fortunately after around 15 mins of waiting, Stephanie and Sarah appeared! We managed to at least go in to Yujia's house to sit down and wait...all thanks to her sister who was @ home. Slowly more and more people came...and from the initial plain watching of television programmes, we proceeded to respective games when more people arrived. Some fo us formed mahjong kakis while others played charades etc. It's was mainly to kill time cos we were still waiting for Desiree and Dickson to reach cos Desiree was cooking pasta @ Dickson's house before they will bring it over!



    (Mahjong in progress...)

    Once Desiree and Dickson arrived, we all diverted our attention to the huge amount of food!!Yummy!!Pork knuckles, ham, roasted chicken, squid ink pasta, uber big pizza, loads of dessert pastries, mudpie, booze and soft drinks all ready for our attack!!Hahax...




    (Some random pics taken...)






    (Some of the food...didn't snap quite few like the ham, mango roll etc...*drools*)



    (The year one assistants with me and Sarah!)



    (The ladies...)



    (Sarah and the guys...hahax...)

    After a great session of food, we carried on with our games! Lucky Bella managed to win some SGD18.40 with the help of my Mahjong Shi-fu Stephanie!!Lolx...then after Mahjong, it was resting time for the few of us while the rest carried on crazily with their charades. And with much fear that the food could not be finished, Ms. Desiree started her *evil* pushing of food to everyone...by all means!!Lolx...To clear booze, it was by some card games! Bella don't usually like beer, but fortunately there was this Irish Cider that they bought which was still acceptable for me.



    (3-ppl posing pics...lolx)



    (Charades in progress...)



    (Left: Norman, HG, Hoe and Ravern)
    (Right: Quek and me...)



    (And Bella "ta" for Yogi cos' he lost in the card game and I need him drive me home...Lolx!)



    (And Norman gets bored and starts loving himself toooo much...so he started forming his name...hahax)



    (The 4 red-face men...Lolx!)



    (Desiree, Ravern, Me, Yujia and Zhen Zhou!!)

    In the end we managed to finish the Irish Ciders but not the Vibes (if I get it right), which is the other type of beer they bought which Bella totally find it hard to drink down my throat! Mudpie was nice and Desiree managed to stuff some into my mouth before I left...though it was totally out of focus and smack into the surrounding of my mouth too!!Lolx...Anyways...then Yongjie, Norman and me left together cos' Yongjie was driving and so could give us a ride home! Huhoo~~



    (Left: The booze...think there were still quite a lot sitting in the fridge...lolx)
    (Right: The rather nice Irish Cider...)



    (Norman - the garbage collector...muhahah...j/k!)



    (Final pic before we left...Yogi fake dying...lolx!)

    I must say I really enjoy the Saturday night spent with the group!! They're ever so cute and funny...Love them!! It was a very merry post-Christmas gathering! *cheers*

    No comments: