In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 15, 2009

    Lunch @ Honjin Japanese Restaurant

    (@ Honjin)

    Heard much about this restaurant...but haven't had a chance to try it! But since it's a treat...and my boss suggested it...so how can I miss the chance???hahax...

    Yesterday went for lunch with Pendi (one of my engagement's AIC)...yep his treat cos' I helped him baby-sit his job while he's away enjoying his holidays!hahax...so I deserve it!!muhahahaha...and so he suggested Honjin for our lunch destination since it's rather near...



    (Yummy food before us...)

    The servings there are really big...and I personally think it's worth the money! The food there is really nice! Bella is not one who loves Japanese food a lot other then sushi! No shashimi for me or any other raw and uncooked food for me...yes I know a lot of you must be thinking like how much I don't know I'm missing...but I just can't get myself to enjoy raw shashimi!hahax...and so fortunately @ Honjin, they cater to people like me...no raw food @ all in the set I ordered! Huhoo~~~and I must say the food is delicious! The great variety of food served before me also let me into constant surprise while I moved about trying the different food!



    (Pendi's lunch...)



    (My lunch...)



    (Look @ the full spread...with our Chawamushi, miso soup, nice tempura sauce, drinks and fruits~)

    After the heavy main course, we ordered some desserts as well...not bad but rather costly (though I wasn't the one paying!hahax...)...



    (My peach ice cream~ while Pendi had some green tea ice cream which he says is nice but I forgot to take pics of...heh heh)

    But overall, Pendi and I both agreed it was a great lunch session...felt really satisfied when we left the place! I'll definitely be back now that I've tried it! heh heh...(^^)

    No comments: