In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 4, 2009

    Outing with Bao2!



    (Me and Bao!)

    On the last Tuesday of year 2008 (30th December), Bella finally manage to meet up with Bao!! We haven meet each other for super long cos we were both busy with work. So we decided to meet and go shopping together!!

    That noon, Bella woke up and happy to know Daddy was at home cos then he can send me out to MRT station!!Hehe...and Daddy was so sweet to buy me very nice sandwich lunchie box!!Taste really nice but I didn't finish it cos I was kinda late...



    (The lovely sandwich Daddy bought for me!!)

    Reached Far East Plaza @ around 145pm and met up with Bao! And we chit chatted while shopping around there. After working around Far East for quite some time, we decided to change location and on the way stopped by Hyatt Hotel for washroom break...keke...and of cos some photo taking~



    (Left: Bao!)
    (Right: Bella..)



    (And presenting...Bao and Bella!!hahax...)

    Then we proceeded down to Paragon and walked for awhile before we gathered that it was time for some food!!!We went to Cineleisure's Hong Kong Cafe and ended up ordering quite a lot of food...hahax...



    (Hong Kong Cafe @ Cineleisure)



    (Left: Bao again!)
    (Right: Bella again!!hahax...)




    (Our main courses...lolx..)



    (The nice Peach tea I like there..cos have peach slices!heh heh)



    (The big tub of Beancurd for desserts!)

    Spent quite some time there chatting and finally went over to Wheelock Place's Substance to buy some shoes!!Good buy cos Bella's friend is working there and gave us 30% discount!!Huhoo~~happy with my buy! We had wanted to go for some KTV session after our day shopping session...but Bao had to meet her friends last minute at Jurong Point for movie...so Bella went home straight after parting with Bao!



    (Me and my friend Emily @ Substance)



    (My shoes...okies I know I bought the white one..but it's really comfy I just had to grab the black one too!!=p)

    But still...Bella enjoyed urself loads and will be looking forward to meeting up with Bao again soon!!(^^)

    No comments: