In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 18, 2009

    Blissful wishes to Aylwin and wife, Emily~

    14th December was one of my ex-Assistant Manager's (back in DT that is) Big day!!! It was held at Conrad~

    I met up with a couple of my ex DT colleagues before going down together! Apart from all the blessings and love felt in Aylwin's (groom) wedding, I got to also catch up with my ex-DT colleagues!

    I seriously miss their company loads! Here're some pecktures taken~




    (pecktures of the ballroom~)



    (Mi, Aylwin the groom, Winnie and Mira before the dinner started~)

    And it didn't take long before dinner started, probably cos there was much catching up to do while waiting~hahax...



    (Winnie, me and Xianie~)



    (Mi and winnie~)

    And I have to say Aylwin's wedding is one of the most special I've gone to! No yum-seng but just a simple toast was done. And the highlight of the night, apart from the nice montages, is this....



    (Talented Aylwin wrote a song and played and sang it on stage while his beloved wife sees him sing before her~*Awww*)

    And then all the photo-taking started in between the dinner right outside the ballroom~



    (Moi table peeps~)



    (Here's the guys~)



    (And here're the ladies~)

    Dinner ended quite promptly, and all the catching up was just not enough! But still most importantly is the blessings that was given to Aylwin and his wife, Emily!



    (Managed to take a shot with Fuji, one of my best AMs in DT! She's looking great!)



    (A last shot taken with the ladies before we left~)

    And here's still wishing Aylwin and wife a loving and blissful love route ahead! (^^)

    No comments: