In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 6, 2009

    Loads of Alcohol down Bella's tummy~

    Million apologies for the lack of updates recently! But promise more frequent updates will come now that Dar has gotten Bella a new lappie! yeps...so this will definitely mean faster upload of pecktures and faster processing of my posts!

    But meanwhile...just some pecktures to update on my recent "MIA" scenes~ =p

    Firstly, going way back into my last few days @ DT...dinner @ Millenia~



    (my most beloved colleagues~)



    (Ladies~ Mi, Nicole, Wei Khim and Winnie!)



    (Mi with the guys - peckture 1 *Normie's arm weighs a ton! haha)



    (Mi with the guys - peckture 2!)

    Then came my farewell BBQ @ East Coast with the peeps on Halloween! Great night out before my flight to Bangkok the next morning @ 7am!



    (e group @ East Coast chalet!)



    (smilez!)



    (Halloween 1)



    (Halloween 2)

    And I promise a post of its own for the Bangkok trip I went with April and Lynette! But before that comes up..here's more pecktures~ Bella's been meeting up with Nicole and some other DT colleagues as well as some other drinking khakis after my new work life @ RBS~



    (Farewell dinner for Sarah and Nicole dear @ Esplanade~)




    (One of the Friday night out @ Hush Hush~)

    And of all...there was also one of my secondary school mate. Suyin's, ROM! Congrats to her...and it was really great meeting up with loads of other sec-sch mates that I haven met in ages!!!



    (All there to congratulate the couple!)

    And Bella's been sick and busy @ the same time these few days cos' of month-end closing! And I was even told that tomorrow will be even more scary! So let's keep mi in prayers and I shall keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to tide through this first month-end close of mine that everything's gonna be fine!

    Phew~ I wanna be able to go out with my darlings really soon again! *more updates will come!*
    Kiss~

    No comments: