In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, December 31, 2009

    A mini Gathering with my ex-DT colleagues~



    (Group pic...poor Junney got so squashed in here!)

    Just before the year 2009 ended, I managed to catch up with some of my ex-DT colleagues over a short dinner @ Raffles City Shokudo! It was a real short dinner session with them since I had to rush over for a friend's farewell celebration @ Hush Hush~




    (Just some shots at the food before I started gorging them all up! :p)



    (Junney babe, me and pretty Sarah~)



    (Group pic no.2 for the night before I zoomed off~)

    And I have to admit I seriously miss these gals! I totally enjoyed their company too...So looking forward to such meetups real soon! But to Junney babe, I wonder when it'll be our next meetup with her since she's gonna be back @ Manila for her Phils audit! You're missed babe!! *Hugs*

    No comments: