In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 9, 2010

    hApPy 45th BiRthdaY to Singapore!!!



    (Love my homeland Singapore!)

    It's haPpY 45th biRthday to homeland Singapore!!!

    Despite the fact that I had to go back to work today, I still enjoyed this semi-holiday very much! I knocked off at around 4pm today, took a cabbie and went to pick Dar up before going back home together! We had a national day celebration + advanced birthday celebration for my sister-in-law since her actual birthday is tomorrow! And our selected place for dinner? - One of my family's frequent - Buckaroo! Love the buffalo wings and pasta there....the dory fish is nice..and the ribs are roasted delicious too! I find the pork loin chop simple and nice too! =D




    (Buckaroo!)



    (I'm in red, Dar's in White!~)




    (Just some pics of the food!)

    After dinner, we went back home and watched Ip Man on TV together. I've watched this show for more then 3 times now...but I'm still lovin' every moment of the show!! *grins* But of course of all...it's cos on top of my family, Dar accompanied us too!

    And thanks to Dar for helping me shift my bed so I can face the aircon tonight and sleep better as well as get my room ready for some beanbags! Yeps...I gathered maybe beanbags will feel more cosy then a bulky sofa! 2 should be enough...=D

    That's all for now! Hope all of you enjoyed your holiday too! (^^)

    No comments: