In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 20, 2010

    RBS Finance Post half year celebration @ Loof

    Quite a few weeks ago, I had a half year celebration with the entire level colleagues @ Loof! It's my first time there then, and I find the place a really nice place to chill~




    (Some pics to start the evening rollin')

    Oh well, put it this way, working where I'm working now, we're always told to mingle around and "PR" abit, and I have to admit it's really a good thing! It sure dusson make life better just sitting behind your desk and not talking to any one else except for those in the team...and the mingle that night was quite a good mix I felt! *Not to mention, this includes tons of booze and shots down-ing our throats...which isn't really gd of cos!*




    (And here's when, as u can see, the sky is still not completely dark and we're all sober! =p)

    And then comes the moment when more booze came as we mingle and had small bites in the cage...I guess I shall just have less words and more pics this time round! Let the pecktures speak for themselves~



    (Gals in my team who turned up~)



    (plus the 2 guys...the boss and the new comer! Totally love this pic!)




    (Taken when most of the girls in my team were still around and getting a little high~)

    And all fun came in later, most of the peeps left, leaving a few "madder" party-goers who stayed to have fun! =D



    (the final 3 in the team who stuck together til the end of all! heez~)









    (Random madness...)

    I got pretty drunk that night, and I'm fortunate to have the gals take care of me! The few left actually partied hard @ New Asia Bar till 3am after we left Loof and were still able to reach office the next day on time! Madness!!! I had a pretty bad hangover the next morning...but it was a great evening spent with the peeps! *Woot*

    No comments: