In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 1, 2010

    Shu Uemura Make Up course~



    (Shu Uemura make up class!)

    Not long ago, I went for a Shu Uemura make up class with a few of my female colleagues after work and I manage to learn more about make-up and stuff as well as more about Shu Uemura's products!

    And since then, I've added a couple of items from Shu Uemura into my make-up box! =D Am totally lovin' the mousse make up base as well as their lipstick which really keeps my dry lips moist!



    (the mousse UV under base I like!)

    And after trying out the sample sized cleansing oil, I think it'll work fine for me. I've had bad experiences with using cleansing oil as my skin is really sensitive and acne-prone =( So I had second thoughts about using it even though I've heard quite a lot of good reviews on Shu Uemura's cleansing oil. Gonna grab hold of one soon! *grins*

    I personally find their make-up class quite entertaining and useful, especially with the little make-up tips they provide in the class. So if you haven't tried it, maybe you can consider attending one! =D

    No comments: