In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 31, 2008

    A great relieve...

    Been feeling sick since yesterday and fortunately, I manage to get myself 2 days of MC so i get to stay at home to rest and recuperate myself.

    Woke up in the late morning hours, and only one thing tagged my brain, that being my baby Dar Dar. I was really worried he will be angry when he sees my post, but Praise the Lord he said that although he was angry in the morning when he read it before going to work, he's feeling better now. I'm so glad he understood my point. Heaving a sign of relief now, I'm back to recuperation.

    Initially wanted to go find him for lunch, coz I wanted to bring him to eat a famous yong tau foo near China Square area. Guess I'll just have to push it back some other day, hopefully tmr if I manage to recover. So this means I'll have to be obedient and take my medications on time though i seriously hate swallowing the damn pills. Rahhh...

    I'm kind of still drifting in the recovery mood from the quarrel but nevertheless I enjoyed the sushi dinner with Dar last night. Wish I can always have a Dar Dar like last night. Really wish so...here's photos from last night.


    Pray that I'll get well fast. Will update more again...

    No comments: