In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 1, 2008

    Shopping day!!!



    Alright I know I ought to be staying at home to rest when I'm down with flu, cough, sore throat and indigestion. But the thought of CNY coming and I haven bought any red clothes to please my mum n dad on the first day of CNY, as well as the itch on my feet, I decided to go out to do some shopping. Heex...

    Yep..so I went to do some solo shopping. Walked from Paragon to Taka then to Wisma for the afternoon. Nowadays it seem like spreeing online is so much more enjoyable for me, coz I get to rest my lazy legs and browse through so many clothes without having to jump from shop to shop. Undeniable, the satisfaction of carrying many bags of newbies is great!!!lolx...

    As I know my aim is to get RED clothings (coz that's kinda expected by my parents), I walked straight to every single red clothings in each of the shops I went into. Zara is so packed with people even though it's a weekday afternoon! So was m)phosis. Most of the red clothings just seem too overwhelming for me! Fortunately, after much walking, I finally lie hands on a red-white dress at m)phosis. Simple and not too overwhelming, I gathered it's still wearable even after CNY. lolx...but with no new piece at the Taka branch, I requested for a reservation at Plaza Singapura as the display piece seem rather worn out by all the fitting on by the customers. Decide to drop by the PS branch after meeting Dar Dar after his work at Raffles.

    Then I walked over to Wheelock to visit my friend at Substance (Shoe shop where I used to work in). My black covered heels are so torn after near 3 years of wearing, can't really bear to throw it away but guess it's really time to find a replacement. And with the recommendation by Emily, I actually bought 2 colours of a same design. Say I'm nuts but I really love the cutting and design of the covered shoes. I've been like shopping and searching around for a pair of white heels to match my light-colored office wear for so long and none seem to suit my feets (coz maybe I just have fussy feets...lolx)...So since I manage to find a suitable design, I decide to go along with the crazy idea of buying 2 colors of the same design.

    Around 5pm plus, I gathered it's time for me to head down to Raffles to wait for Dar Dar to off work!!He's working at UOB now (where I used to work last time though doing different things). Waited and waited! Finally Dar Dar off work le...we then headed down to PS to collect my red dress as well as have dinner with Baby coz he was starving after work! We had tea leaf rice for dinner...$4.80 eat till so full...lolx! Then with a full stomach we headed to Carrefour to buy some stuff as well as prepare his fridge for a big pasta meal that he promise to cook for us for our 2nd year anniversary! yummy!

    Headed straight to his house as I waited for my daddy to pick me up after he pick up my mummy from work. And when I finally board into my daddy's car, mummy came off with some of her $$$ request again after seeing my shopping bags! More house allowance! Haiz...I should have hidden my shopping bags at Dar Dar's house first! Rahhh...nowadays really $$$ not enough! keke...

    And as for now...I'm so bugged with fever and my existing illnesses. Guess it might be due to lack of rest today! But I still feel satisfied from my shopping trip today! Heex...Popped like 5 pills down, hopefully I'll recover fast! Pray for me ya? heex... Anyway here's my fruits for the day!



    Covered heels from Substance
    S$39.90 per pair




    Red dress from m)phosis
    S$59.90 per piece






    Dream shapers (Nipple pad) from La Senza
    S$19.90 per pair (if I remember correctly =p)
    Perfect for wearing with sleeveless and transparent clothings

    No comments: