In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 9, 2009

    Octagon Fund Engagement Team Lunch!!!



    (Full force Octagon Team - OPAF and OTSF teams!!)

    Haven blog for so long and in fact Bella has a whole load of stuff to blog...wanted to jump to my latest post but gathered I shouldn't miss this sumptous meal out from my readers...so here we go!

    Long-awaited! Very long-awaited! and finally we (the Octagon Engagement Team) went for our well-deserved team lunch! Location? Per suggestion by the MIC (i.e. Manager-in-charge) of the job engagement - Julien Bompard @ Ascott Raffles Place.

    So I was the one arrowed the make all the arranagement and reservations...and a lunch that was budgeted in the proposal of approx SGD52 per pax turned out to be nearly SGD90 per head! Urmps...must be hard on the MIC's pocket! Lolx...

    Anyways...without further crappings...enjoy the pics!



    (Nice and neat decorations...)



    (Left: the Ala Carte menu..)
    (Right: The set lunch that most of us had!)



    (First up...Prosperity Abalone Salad...very nice!)



    (The 2 tapas dish I ordered...Left- Snapper fish with Black Bean Sauce, Right - Seared Prawn with Orange Sauce!)



    (My yummy and refreshing Pink Guava juice!!)



    (Left: Fettuccine Carbonara with Crab Meat..my main dish!)
    (Right: Braised Pork Belly with Shitake Mushroom...very nice! Pity I didn't order this for my main dish!)



    (My dessert...very unique Warm Croustade of Cheese with rocket leaves!)



    (Dessert that some of my team mates ordered...Ying-Yang of Chocolate and Pineapple...nice!)




    (Finally, some Coffee Lavazza or Dammann Tea of our choice with Petit Fours to close the wonderful lunch!)

    And of course, apart from all the food...there's some group pics taken!



    (Me with the 2 A10s in the job...)



    (Ryan and me with our Boss!)



    (OTSF assistants with Big Big Boss!hahax...)

    And guess what...this lunch took us nearly 3 hours to complete!!Phew...but really good way to digest all the food...and of course enjoy our reward after all the work done for the engagement!!Hope more of such Engagement lunches will come along!!Hahax...(^^)

    Bella will be updating her next post real soon! Stay tuned! and sorry for all the neglect recently!!*kisses and hugs*

    No comments: