In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 22, 2009

    hAppy 3rd Year Anniversary to Dar and Me!!



    (HaPpy 3rd yEar aNniverSary to Dar and me!)

    5th of February 2009 was the 3rd year anniversary of Dar and me!Yep it's a little whee bit of a past from now but well I still just wanted to blog about it to keep it as a memory for myself! (^^)

    We kinda postponed our celebration the 5th Feb was on a Thursday and I had to work overtime. So we postponed it to that very Saturday! Dar and me first went to the Cuppage to get my new phone! Yeps...that's my pressie - a Blackberry Bold phone!!Whee~~~and I'm still very much lovin' it at this very point in time! Right after getting the new phone, we skipped our initial plan to have dinner at the Curry Flavor located at City Hall area and went for our Waraku located just at Cuppage! It's a refreshing change anyways...but I'll definitely wanna go back to Curry Flavor someday! Heex..



    (Dar and me...)

    It's actually my first try at Waraku...and that particularly branch was actually a Teppanyaki styled Waraku. Just the 2 of us...I had my side of the gift exchange for Dar right in there...and we ordered quite a lot of food given the fact that there was just the 2 of us! heh heh...



    (The ambience in Waraku)



    (Our gift exchange!)



    (Rather unique lovely tasting lady fingers as appetizer!)



    (Very nice Garlic rice!!)



    (The Eel rice...not bad too...but prefer the Garlic rice!)



    (Left: Sliced thick ham)
    (Right: Super big pieces of Chicken! Hmm a bit tooooo big for my palate!)




    (Our overall spread!)

    Then after dinner, we made our way down to Vivocity for our movie! I wanted to watch "The Wedding Game" so Dar accompanied me to watch the show. We were still early when we reached Vivocity so we spent our time shopping around before finally stepping into the cinema for the 103mins movie! I didn't wanna expect much from the movie and the only reason I was tempted to watch the show was because Dar's sister said the show was actually not bad! Andddd indeed...it was not bad! Entertaining indeed and Dar and me kinda enjoyed the show!



    (The Wedding Game Movie!)



    (And my new beloved - Berrylicious!*kiss*)

    And and that very moment when our 5th year anniversary celebration was over...Bella was secretly looking forward to the next coming weekend (which will be our Valentine's Day + my Birthday celebration!) So stay tuned for my next update on our Valentine's Day + Bella's Birthday celebration!!Lovin' it!*hugs*

    No comments: