In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 15, 2009

    Yu Sheng in CNY?!??

    I used to not like all the "lao yu sheng"s that has to be done...but now..I wonder if this is yet another food that I've start liking as I grow older..hahax! Becos this year...I'm actually craving for it!

    Due to some upsetting events...I missed the chance to lao yu sheng with my family on the seventh day of CNY. But fortunately...I managed to do so on the 2nd last day of CNY with my family as well as on the last day of CNY with my colleagues!

    Here's the first round with my family...we went to "House of Seafood" for our dinner that night. Mummy has been craving for the crabs there..so we decided to go there for our crab feast cum yu sheng session. They "lao yu sheng" for 2nd time all for me...hee hee!



    (Lao Yu Sheng time!!Huat ar!!!It's nice...the sauce is good!!!)



    (Left: Champagne pork ribs...nice!)
    (Right: Some vegetables to complement the dinner...bean sprout??I dunno...but it's not bad!)



    (Delicious and fresh big sized fish...just look at it in comparison to my mum and dad in the pic!hahax...)



    (The uber duper nice Black pepper crabs! Ordered 2 of them...Love it!)

    Then the next day...the assistants in my department gathered together at one of the assistant's Daddy's restaurant for the yu sheng session after work (alright the "after work" phrase only applies to the lucky ones who get to go home early whereas the some of them still had to go back office/client's plc to work...Bella is glad to say she belonged to the 1st category...heh!) And a lot of food was prepared...we were all so full after the dinner...*tummy big big* hahax...



    (HaPpy CNY to all of us!!)



    (2nd Yu Sheng of the year for me! Huat huat huat!!heh heh...)





    (All the goodie goodie food we had!!)

    And this were the "Lao Yu Sheng" sessions of my CNY this year!!
    Hmm and Bella just had her birthday spent...got loads of pics taken!!Will update right after this post real soon...*Stay tuned* (^^)

    No comments: