In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 11, 2009

    Meet-up with the ex-DT peeps!

    Hmm more and more people are leaving from my company and going out to venture their career...kinda sad...but yet happy to see them finding really good places to go...

    Oh well...and apart of the sad part...we still do meet up! Last Friday, Bella met up with a group of ex-DT peeps which we so often went drinking together when they were all still around..and now out of the whole gang, I'm the only one left standing! Hahax...

    We had our dinner @ the Manhatten Fish Market @ the Central. The guys met up first since they knocked off earlier. I met up with Jolene after work and went to find them straight after we ended our work! First time trying the food at Manhatten's and the fish is really not bad! But too bad...no pics taken there! Too busy eating! hahax...

    Then right after dinner, we went to Robertson Walk's Check-In for our drinking-cum-talk rubbish session!=p The place was recommended by Darren, and the drinks are quite creative and affordable too! Timothy and Yongjie joined us much later while the rest of us started drinking first. Red wine for me, Lychee Martini for Jolene whereas the guys had their hard liquor, which is totally not appealing to Jo and me! Then down to a few bottles of Hoegarden for Jo, Zujia and me. Very nice chit-chatting session until they decided it was time to shift! (^^)



    (First round of "gek hwe i.e. Crysanthamum" shots down...)



    (The drinks for the boys!)



    (me and my dearest Jolene~)




    (The guys are chatting and crapping!hahax...and check out ZZ's super red face!)



    (Ravi bird, me and Jolene!)

    So we then walked over to China One for more drinks and dance. It was really packed in there...and while Ravern, Jack and Yongjie were busy drinking and hanging around at the dance floor, Jolene, Zujia, Zhen Zhou and me chilled out at a small corner to rest a little! By then ZZ was all red and restless...Lolx...whereas the other 3 of us (Jolene, Zujia and me) were simultaneously being brought to the dance floor by the rest of the guys! They were simply going too high! Lolx...



    ( I seriously dunno what's wrong with Zujia's big eyes + big smile face...hahax!)



    (And there you have it again...Zujia's farnie face..hahax!!!)



    (Okie...I think ZZ is gone~=p)



    (Left: Me vs ZZ...poor blood circulation vs good blood circulation!hahax!)
    (Right: Me and the one termed "fake bro"!keke...)



    (Jo and me!!*hugS*)

    Around I dunno what time...hahax...Zhen Zhou suggested to make a move first. So since Jolene, Zujia and me weren't soooo high as yet, we decided to make a move first too! I guess Zujia was a little gone by then...keke! But anyways...we all reached home safe and sound...and it was in an overall conclusion, a rather nice and warm get-together session! *chillsSss*

    No comments: