In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, July 30, 2010

    Mid-week dinner with Fang~



    (Bella having her happy Mid-week!*beams with my new mustard vest!*)

    Always happy on the day I meet up one of my girlfriends..and I got my fair treat of gf day last Wednesday with Fang. A pity Xiaowan couldn't join us since she's away to Genting with her family.

    The initial option of Ding Tai Feng was opted out due to the mad long queue, and the eventual choice of TCC didn't require much consideration given that it's one of our usuals and there's no queue! =p



    (Some mozze sticks and our choice of pastas - tried the spicy chicken pasta and find it not a bad alternative to the usual seafood one! =D)

    After dinner, we had a little walk to digest our filled-tummies and to shop around while Ms Soryan comes to find us! She's uber late as usual despite the fact that she was on MC that day!!



    (Had some sweet treats @ Gusttimo!)

    One of my favs @ ION - GUSTTIMO!! The 3 of us hung around there with some scoops of ice creams and chit chatted for a while before we decided to head home...oh well...only to find us standing @ the taxi stop entrance for 30 mins trying to call for a cab! I seriously wonder where are all the cabs when we need them! Arghh..

    On a side note...it was nice hanging around with the gals as always! =D

    No comments: