In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, February 4, 2011

    HapPy 2011! hApPy Chinese New Year to all!



    (HaPpy Rabbit 2011!!)

    Wishing all both haPpy 2011 and haPpy Chinese New year! 恭喜发财, 财源滚滚来!!

    It's the Chinese New year season now and I'm really lovin' it! Apart from all the angbaos, there's of cos, all the yummy food and most importantly, the getting together with my family and friends~

    The month of February is also a really eventful month for me - Chinese New Year, Dar and my 5th year anniversary with Dar, Valentine's Day and my Birthday! *Yippie!*

    And now that the first big event of February is here, I'm enjoying it all very very much! It's now officially the 2nd day of CNY at 128am...and both the chinese new year eve and the 1st day of CNY has been awesome! My family had reunion dinner with my SIL's family with loads of yummilicious chinese traditional food on CNY eve.



    (Here's Dar and me on 1st day of CNY!!)

    On 1st day of CNY, it was the usual brunch with my family, before Dar came to pick me up to go over to his grandma's plc to bai nian! Came back home at around 4pm plus with my auntie coming over to my house for visiting. Night time Dar had dinner with my family and then rested before Dar, me, my brother & SIL, together with my SIL's brother & gf-to-be all went for a late night movie - "Homecoming" at Nex.

    Just got back home from movies and I'm already excited about tomorrow! Will be going to my bestie April's house for visiting before going out with Dar's family to MBS cos Dar's mummy has yet to go there. (^^)

    This Saturday (Chu san i.e. 3rd day of CNY) will be Dar and my 5th year anniversary!! Dar has yet to tell me the plans for the day but I'm already so looking forward to spending more time with Dar! *beams*

    How has your CNY been so far? I hope all is well and that you're taking this time to really spend time with your family! Till my next update, here's wishing you prosperity and happiness in this 2011! *HUAT AHHHH!!!*

    No comments: