In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 9, 2011

    Pleasant Surprise!



    (Extended 5th year anniversary surprise!<3)

    Just on this past Monday (7th Feb 2010), I went back to office after the CNY holidays and my sweet 5th year Anniversary weekend...going all out to do a mad rush for the January month-end tasks that was delayed for 2 days due to the CNY.

    And it was in the afternoon, when I was in the midst of my mad-rush, a colleague led a uncle into the office and told me to accept a bouquet of lovely flowers - called "Pure Bliss". This is really totally unexpected. I don't remember when was the last time I received flowers from Dar for he was always termed "the practical" one...and flowers to him, isn't really that practical...so when I received the flowers and saw the card that came along with it, I was really touched...to be exact, I was more touched by the words written in the card! *Love you Dar and thank you so much for the surprise!*



    (The lovely bouquet of lilies~)



    (Me with the flowers *beams*)

    The flowers are still sitting in my office, giving me calming scents through my month-end. This extended 5th year Anniversary surprise really cheered me up alot! I shall blog about our 5th year anniversary celebration over the weekend soon! Meanwhile...hope everyone had a wonderful 人日today! (^.^)

    No comments: