In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 16, 2011

    haPpy 5th Year AnniverSary to us!!! =D



    (haPpy 5th yeaR anniVersary to us!!*smooch*)

    We had our 5th year anniversary on the 5th February 2011. It happened to coincide with the 3rd day of CNY and thankfully, falls on a Saturday! Dar was the main organiser of the day and had kept the itinerary a secret even to the very day! I_was_clueless~~~~~

    Clueless can be a good thing when it was all superbly planned out by Dar! I have to give compliments to Mr Yeo cos his planning skills has really improved compared to 5 years ago =x!

    I wasn't feeling at my best the day before, so on the 5th, Dar let me sleep till around noon time before I woke up and got ready! The only clues provided to me up till that afternoon was - bring swim suit, a set of casual wear, the place has water and aircon! Hmm..where would you guess? Oh well...the answer is the brand new Grand Park Orchard Hotel! I would never have guess it right even if you give me a 100 chances :p and I totally love the hotel! Beautiful/Gorgeous is an understatement!!! =D




    (The pool and the lobby~)



    (I love the mural loads!)






    (Other pecktures of the room~)



    (Love the see-through bathroom style...separated by a blind! Pop into the bathtub for a bubble bath and watch the TV!)



    (Comfy comfy sofa~)



    (Tadaaa~short me tall him! =p)




    (Dar loves Bella and Bella loves Dar!)

    Dar had bought movie tickets beforehand, we first went over to Cineleisure for some laugh in a comedy show , then I went ALT & Paragon for shopping before we finally went for dinner @ Singapore Art Museum's Trattoria Lafiandra. A really cosy and lovely ambience with really delicious tomato-based pasta! *yums*



    (Love my dress!)



    (Ready to go out!)



    (Trattoria Lafiandra)





    (Us with our yummy dinner~)

    After dinner, we went back to hotel to have a bath before we watched the Newcastle vs Arsenal match! It was a truly awesome match! Really enjoyed it alot!! Though it was a draw match, but both Dar and me agreed that it was a great game played by Dar's beloved Newcastle! =D We strolled over to No.5 Emerald Hill the game...and I really love the breeze along the quiet Orchard rd at pass midnight! Staying in the middle of Orchard rd feels really awesome with all the shopping malls and chill-out sessions just few steps away!



    (Us @ No.5!)




    (Yummy wings, beer and nicey peanuts!! <3)

    *bUrPs* With the yummy wings, beer and nicey peanuts, that more or less summed up our anniversary! I really feel this 5 year mark is like a level-ling-up pit-stop. We've gone through much - happy and sad moments, many breaking points but salvaged moments as well!~ For us now, I feel we have grown recently. I'm thankful for everything, for having Dar with me! I cherish him and I know he cherish me as well. And I believe it is this mutual feeling we have that will continue to bind us together! I love you Mr. Collin Yeo! *smooch* <3<3<3

    No comments: