In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 28, 2011

    haPpy Birthday to me!!

    HaPpy biRthday to me!!! *loves*

    In continuation to the Valentine's Day celebration we had in Philea Resort, my B'day celebration started as soon as the clock struck 12! =D

    Dar had plans for a birthday cake to be sent to our room at the struck of 12am by the resort staff!~ And as usual, cakes outside of Singapore somehow dusson taste as fantastic (I so missed awfully chocolate cake), but I was still touched by the plans and loved the moment! *Thank you Dar Dar!*



    (An error there..should have been HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bao bei er!)




    (*Sweets*)

    Then it was sleep and tadaa to sunshine morning on my birthday! *whee* time for breakfast now! *Yums Yums* =p




    (Buffet brekkie with Dar~)



    (Stares~)

    After a filling breakfast, the resort was kind enough to entend our check-out time to 2pm since our bus will only be here at 330pm. So that means we had time to go for a swim and sauna as well! After our checkout, we had some spare time left to spend before the bus arrives, so we decided to just sit around the lobby area for some reading and drinks! The breeze was really comfortable~




    (Us~)



    (Bleah~!)




    (And here's us in the freezing cold bus-ride back to Singapore~)

    Bus ride back home felt awfully long...even after sleeping through the ride...it still felt long! =.= We only managed to reach Singapore at around 8pm..and I was rushing back home cos I had to zoom back to have dinner with my family! Dinner was yummilicious as usual..cos my beloved Daddy cooked the dinner! And there's the lovely awfully chocolate cake my Mummy bought for me! Check out the sumo big strawberries my Mummy bought and top on ourselves! hurhur~special customised strawberry chocolate cake! teehee~




    (Happy Birthday Wendy!)

    Another wonderful birthday spent with Dar and my family! Years are passing me by so fast...no wonder people always say after the 20th birthday, time will really FLY! I'm totally feeling it and understanding it...hmm~Shall not be upset about...all I wish is to spend everyday with a smiling face and cherish all I have! Have a great blast this year Wendy! <3

    No comments: