In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    ~15th to 21st September 2008~


    (Dar and me at IKEA shopping!)

    Yep I know I took real long to post up my previous post, so here's some make-up by posting my past week up without delay!!hahax...

    Nothing very special took place actually...it was just work work and still work. Bella has been traveling down to Alexandra Terrance area for my current audit, but with most of the things there settled, we decided to pull out on Thursday first with the documents we have while waiting for the pending ones from another Administrator. So with this it was work every day from Monday all the way till Thursday for me.

    A little treat came by on Wednesday just like the past weeks if you have been reading my blog...and that is dinner with Dar and his mummy and sister. This week we went to Suntec for dinner at 别俯 (Bie Fu Restaurant). I haven't had Ramen there for very long still the branch at China Square moved away. I went back to office from client's place rather early cos' my A10 had a engagement briefing to attend. So I hang around in office till around 545pm before taking a bus down to Suntec to meet Dar. I'm like super handicapped that day cos' Bella forgot to bring her mobile phone out with her that day. The bus took super long to arrive. I finally met up with Dar at around 610pm before we went to Suntec to walk walk. Heex...guess where we went?



    (Hahax..here's the Mario game...alrights...Dar won!-.-)



    (And here's me with my game station..hahax)

    (Dar and me at the game stations~game completed!=p)

    We went to the Arcade for games!!haha...cos Dar's mummy and sister will take a while more to reach...so while we were taking a walk at Suntec area, we came across the arcade there and decided to go in. It's been sooooooo long since I last went to an arcade! We played the Mario driving game and also the "colour button" games that needs to keep hitting one (if you know which one I'm talking about..hahax). Though it was just a short gaming session...I totally enjoyed it! After that we went to the basement area to wait for Dar's mummy and sister to reach. But while waiting we found a small corner to settle down and played some golf games on Dar's handphone. hahax...time passed rather fast and our stomach began growling non-stop...hahx!



    (Us while waiting for Dar's mummy and sister!)

    Then finally Dar's mummy reached and then we proceeded to the restaurant while waiting for Dar's sis to reach. As usual, we ordered quite a lot of food. All of us except for Dar's sis ordered the 4 chilli level ramen while Dar's sis ordered the 2 chilli level ramen. We all left the place uber full! hahax...Then after some shopping at Carrefour, we took a cabbie home!



    (We're at Beppu!!love the seasoning...^^)



    (Beans!)



    (Here's the delicious fried chicken ramen..Dar's sis and me ordered the same thing!Yummy!)



    (Left: Dar's seafood ramen!)
    (Right: Dar's mummy's Prawn ramen!)



    (Wasabi Prawns!!)



    (Octopus Balls and Fried Potato balls...heex..nice!)

    Like I mentioned, Thursday was pull out day from the engagement..at least for the time being. In fact, we left the client's place rather early at around lunch time. After reaching office, I went to eat Japanese food with my A10 cos' she's like craving for it since Monday..hahax! Then after lunch, went back office to do some work. After having some discussion with my AIC i.e. boss, I left slightly earlier that day cos I wasn't feeling very well.

    Friday was the day!!hahax...Bella didn't go work...=p yeah~~ So happen Dar also never go to school to study on that day!!! So after waking up at around 12pm plus, Bella decided to ask Dar to accompany her to IKEA for some shopping! I dressed up and took a cab down to Toa Payoh to meet Dar and his mum cos they went there to do some stuff. By the time I reached they were already eating at Crystal Jade Restaurant cos Dar's mummy had to go work at 3pm. Dar ordered fish porridge for me. Then after eating our brunch there...we took a bus down to IKEA.



    (Left: My IKEA boy for the day...heex!Tank cute Dar Dar!)
    (Right: Bella trying sofas...=p)

    If you can't believe, so do I! Cos' we spent almost 4 hours in there! hahax...We walked through the whole IKEA that day! keke...by 5pm we were feeling a little tired and hungry so we went to the eating area there and ordered ourselves some food.




    (Left: The delicious chicken wings at IKEA...Lurrveee it!)
    (Right: Uber nice cheese cake to satisfy my sweet tooth cravings!)



    (Dar and me after our satisfied meal at IKEA...heex)

    And yes I finally bought myself a new bed!! heh heh...as well as some new curtains and boxes to pack my stuff. My maid will be leaving soon...so I really have to pack my things!! I've just changed and had a new door to my bedroom too! Next will be a new study table when the stock comes in...cos the one I like is currently out of stock. Still considering if I should get myself a small 2 seater sofa in my room too...shall see again when I visit IKEA next time for my study table! keke...



    (Here's a snap shot of my tired boy after a day of shopping at IKEA...=p)

    As for the whole of Saturday and Sunday..it was playing PC games for the whole 2 days plus sleeping and eating at Dar's house! hahax...like a pig i know!



    (Oh~ forget to mention...here's a little insight into our duel fried rice competition during Saturday dinner time! hahax)



    (plus my vegetables and seaweed chicken..heh heh!=p)

    And now Bella's back home...blogging..and sad that the weekend is going to end in a few hours time. Sobx...but then at least I have my new bed to keep me a little excited!!It's gonna arrive tomorrow!!YippY~~

    Till my next update...love you guys and take good care ya? Smuacks...

    No comments: