In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 7, 2008

    hApPy 31st Month Anniversary + Lazy weekend!



    (hApPy 31st mOnth AnNiversaRy to us!!)

    The past Friday, if you happen to see it in my tagboard, was me and Dar's 31st Month Anniversary. Unlike the past monthly anniversary whereby we'll go to our "love" places for dinner..last Friday Dar and me spent our evening at the Pasa Malam just below his place. It's been a super long time since I last went to a Pasa Malam..miss the food there so much! So we decided to spend our 31st month anniversary there! heex...

    I ended my core training at around 410pm on Friday and then took a train down to Dar's place look for him. Rested for a while before going down for some some grocery buying at NTUC for my beloved Lotus root and one of my new love Kai Lan to boil for dinner later! Heex...Dar also bought me my most beloved canned peaches! and then we went to the Pasa Malam for our walk walk. Bought our beloved spicy chicken there...Yum Yum! Dar had his beloved sharkfin soup also. Then we went back home for our dinner. Dar's mummy cooked the spicy stingray for us too! So we prepared the dinner together and enjoyed it while watching some dramas. The night passed rather fast as we spent the last minute of our 31st month anniversary together and sealed it with a kiss slightly after 12am...(^*^)



    (Dar's Indo style sharkfin soup and our spicy chicken...we bought 2 different packs of spicy chicken..I like..heh heh!)



    (Ready to boil...my most beloveds..Lotus root plus Kai Lan!)



    (Spicy Sting Ray!!)



    (My beloved peaches!!)

    Then came my long awaited Saturday...cos we're going to have steamboat at night!!!Yeah~~we woke up at around 1pm before going down to grab us some brunch! I had the nice nice handmade noodles downstairs Dar's place...Satisfied brunchie! Then the rest of the day was lying on the sofa watching tv and then back to some afternoon nap! Heex...we woke up only at around 630pm I think before we went down to buy our steamboat ingredients! Yoohoo~~bought so much food! Have all my favourite foody and also one whole tub of brownie ice cream, a small box of yummy strawberriesss and also a tub of Chin Chow to make us some grassjelly drink!

    The moment we stepped back to house, I was down to work! hahax...before I can eat I must prepare first! Heex...and within a rather short time, all the ingredients were ready...and the delicious Tom Yam soup base was also ready in the hands of Dar Dar! We started even before the rice was ready...too great a temptation to resist even for a minute!!hahax...



    (Here's the many variety basket - Seaweed chicken, Golden mushroom, meatballs, Kai Lan, and with my beloved Lotus root hidden below!!)



    (Luncheon Meat and mushroomsss..)



    (From Left to Right: CP shrimps dumplings, fish dumplings, and prawns!)

    (Our spread...Ready to eat!)



    (Our very own Tom Yam Steamboat!!Yum Yum!!!)

    Right after dinner was my strawberries...and then followed by ice cream!!Heex...I'm so growing into a fatty bom bom!!No doubt at all!Oops...keke...=p Then after watching some dramas, we were back in room surfing net. It's been a super long time since I last surf about my wine stuff...learnt sooo much last night! heex...then Dar's mummy came back home! She made us superly sour but yummy orange juice!!One of the best I had...no exaggeration!*Slurps*...and then it was bed time at around230am.

    Yawns woke up this noon (finally I woke up earlier then Dar today!!) and unlike the past Sundays whereby we'll have foody bought by Dar's mummy, we had another session of steamboat again cos' we bought too much food last night and haven't finish yet! Heex...nice nice to eat!We had initially planned to go down buy Ramly Burger from the Pasa Malam today one...but after the steamboat brunch..we were soooo full that eventually we still didn't get to buy the Ramly Burger! *gua gua*...Sobx when can I get to eat Ramly Burger??

    Then night came and we met Dar's Daddy for dinner. Dar's Daddy brought us to a newly opened Xin Hua (Dar's family dialect group) Restaurant for dinner. The food there were actually quite nice...and the end result is the same as per all the other meals I had during the weekend...uber duper full!!



    (Our Xing Hua Dinner - Spicy Lalas, stir fried nian gao, fried egg with small oysters, Jiao yan fried clams and

    Gonna have core training till Thursday this week...and tomorrow night Bella will be going for her Morgan Team dinner. It's gonna be an international buffet!!urmps...tell me how can I not grow into a fatty bom bom??hahax...=p Shall update more agains...Take care peeps!!

    No comments: