In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, September 1, 2008

    Weekend~30-31 August 2008


    The Past Saturday Bella went for her fast ever IPL Underarm session...been wanting to go for like eons ago but just couldn't find the time to go for it. So finally, on Saturday, after overcoming some hiccups in the noon time, Bella managed to make it for the first session at last!! The experience was more of nervous on my part...and the pain is actually bearable..heex!

    Dar then came over to find me. Bella finally bought her first ever Acrylic nail set while waiting for Dar to reach! hee heex...then we went over to eat the Far East Claypot Chicken! It's been such a long time since I went there to eat...miss the Claypot Chicken there so much...but too bad I can't eat the belacan chilli there cos' after the IPL session, I'm not suppose to eat any seafood, chilli and other vegetable that will cause photo-sensitivity. Luckily my favourite Lotus Root is not included in the restricted list! heh heh...=p



    (The yummy Claypot Chicken Rice at Far East Plaza!)

    After the brunch at around 3pm, we then walked around Far East before walking out...but only to realise it was raining! We took a small toilet break at the Grand Hyatt Hotel nearby to hide from the rain for awhile...and meanwhile take some pics! heex...



    (First attempt...)

    (I like this one...=p)



    (and this...)

    Then while making our way to the MRT station to go home, we saw a crowd with flashes...so we joined in the crowd and took a look! Here's what was causing the commotion!hahax..



    (Here it is...)

    And with me insisting I want to have some Haato ice cream, we walked over to Wheelock Place to find my Haato ice cream as well as accompany Dar go Borders see some books. Sadly, the Haato ice cream stall is no longer at Wheelock...but I actually found a wine-related book by Robert Parker that I kinda like...too bad it's around SGD160. So expensive...but what to expect when it's by Robert Parker? Sobx...Anyways so we left Wheelock leaving the book behind and also without my beloved Haato ice cream..*Gua Gua*

    Then with the rainy weather...Dar suggested maybe we can have steamboat instead since it's raining and so cold. Hee immediately Bella's eyes twinkle and widen!!Yeah Steamboat for dinner!!!This is like perfect choice cos' of the restricted food list I have...so we fasten our pace and took the train home!!heex...then we went over to the NTUC at Dar's place and started the steamboat ravage search!yeah and I got my canned fruit cocktail and Macademia Ice cream too!!Dar ish the best!!=p

    By the time we reached home it was already 530pm. So we prepared all the ingredients first before taking a shower and settling down to surf net individually! At 730pm...it's eating time!!Yeah~~



    (Nice meat balls and my most beloved lotus root!!)



    (My second love...the nice fish dumplings..Yum Yum..and the chicken stock!hee hee..)



    (Our lovely steamboat dinner!!Spot our different chilli sauce made for each other...heex...)

    (YAahooo~~~=p)

    We ate for like 1.5 hours before stopping..washing the dishes..and then ice cream time!!hahax...and then for the rest of the night was me watching my dramas out in the living room with Dar watching his soccer online in his room and occasionally coming out to watch the drama with me for awhile. It was Newcastle's match that night...and as much as I would like to wait for the match to end I can turn in with Dar together...I couldn't stand the tireness anymore by around 1am plus...and doze off on Dar's bed. I only remember when Dar helped me prepare my bed and comforter and all, and led me to sleep in my bed...the bed felt so comfy...and then with a kiss on my lips and forehead..I drifted back to sleep all the way till 2pm the next morning! =p

    Yep so I was awaken at 2pm by a "mosquito"...which happened to be Dar's little finger that was disturbing my ears and face!!Argh...to think I even tried to wake up and tell him got mosquito!!Pengz...then we had our nicey brunch with Dar's sis while watching drama! Then by 430pm we're back to sleep...I woke up at around 645pm to prepare to go home have dinner with my parents.

    This was all for my past weekend...as usual...simple as can be...but enough to make me look forward for another weekend! Til then...whole week of core training for me...

    No comments: