In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 14, 2008

    Bella bid farewell to Alice Jie Jie~


    *Alice Jie Jie* I used to always greet her...cos she's just like a sister to me...always so young and pretty...

    She was one who helped speak up for me when my mum use to reprimand me...
    She was one who helped speak up for me when my mum refused to let me go out and work cos' she wanted me to stay in her shop to help out when I was younger...
    She was one who talk to me at times when I'm upset...
    She was one who laughed and joked with me despite the 20 years of age difference...
    She was also the one who held my grip of fear when I had my first ear piercing...
    She taught me many things...

    I miss her crappish talk with me...
    I miss her beautiful laugh...
    and I miss her many a times intelligent talk...

    I used to even stay over at her house...
    I secretly longed to go to my mum's shop when I was younger so I can joke with her...

    But with a phone call yesterday evening...
    She left...
    No more Alice Jie Jie for me...
    The shocking news shook me...
    I cried with Dar by my side...
    Flashes of her face ran passed my mind...
    I couldn't believe it's true...

    How can she leave just like that...
    I ache in my heart how a lovely lady like her can go in such a state...
    I only wish time could turn back to when I have her beside me teasing me...
    I really miss her...

    To Alice Jie Jie:
    Farewell...you're free from all the sufferings now...Rest in peace!
    You'll always be a part of my childhood memory...the forever beautiful lady...I heart you lots...

    No comments: