In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, December 7, 2008

    Wednesday + Thursday Dinner!



    (Give Bella some candies for Christmas pls...=p)

    Bella has been on leave since Wednesday...but seriously nothing much to be envied about cos' this is going to be Bella's last leave before she gets to have another in late April 2009!!! Sobx Sobx! So it was going out for me for all of the days!!Heex...

    Last Wednesday Bella woke up rather early to go for hair rebonding!!Yes...I finally rebonded my hair after waiting for the bleach portion to grow out so I can at least trim some of it away!!!And it was rebonding session for me from 10am all the way til 130pm!!Zzz...hungry and tired...I went to find Dar at his house and had my brunch too! Then at around 430pm, we left the house and went to town cos I wanted to go Far East Plaza do IPL! heex...after which we went to meet up Dar's mummy and sister! Had Ajisen that night (but oops no pics!hahax...) before going to do some shopping and then some photo taking out at the brightly lit-up Orchard!!The Christmas lightings for this year is really not bad...I luuurrve the big ribbons!Heex...



    (On the bus...on our way to Orchard!!)




    (Top: Nice deco~)
    (Bottom: I love the big big red ribbons!)



    (Left: Dar's mummy and sister!)
    (Right: Dar, his mummy and sister!)



    (Me and Dar by the Christmas Tree outside Heeren~)



    (Moi, Dar and his sister~)

    Then on Thursday, other then sleeping in late and resting at home for most of the day, Bella went out for a steamboat dinner with Irene and Lifang. Too bad Xiaowan couldn't join us cos she had too much work to rush! *Sobx* Shall meet her up next Friday to go Dempsey!Heex...

    Hmm so anyways...Irene, Fang and me then went to try out a steamboat buffet situated near the SportsLink at Ang Mo Kio! Quite cheap compared to those in Bugis...and the food variety is still okie! Have free flow drinks and potong ice cream (though we didn't take the ice cream cos' too full at the end of the whole buffet session!=p)...ate a lot...chit chat a lot...bim-ed and bo-ed here and there a little...great dinner together!!After which we went to walk walk around before taking a cabbie home together!!




    (Cooked and uncooked food!)




    (Steamboat!!Yuan Yang soup base!)

    Suppose to meet the girls (including Xiaowan) up for dinner and chilling session @ Dempsey on this coming Friday...just seriously keeping my fingers crossed that somehow I can escape from the clutches of overtime and make my way there to meet them! Hahax...Oh and more updates on my weekend coming up!!*stay tuned!* (^^)

    No comments: