In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 8, 2008

    Our 34th mOnth anNiversaRy

    Last Friday (5th Dec) was Bella and Dar's 34th mOnth anniversary! Heex...I was lucky enough to be able to be on leave that day!!*hiaks hiaks* So we woke up rather early that day cos Dar wanted to go to Expo to collect his Standard Chartered Marathon pack whilst I was assigned to help his Sister take! Heex...Long journey to Expo and mid-way we stopped by Bedok to have our breakfast! Luckily the queue was seemingly shorter then that on Thursday from what Dar's friend told him so we managed to collect the package quite fast!




    (Waiting for bus..first pic on our 34th mOnth anniversary!)



    (My new shoes!keke...)



    (Uber nice Lor Mee @ Bedok)



    (Dar after collecting his Marathon pack!)

    After that, we took a train down to Marina Square. Our "Magadascar" movie was scheduled at 445pm so we decided to find a place and sit down and rest first...and guess where?? It's my most beloved Billy Bombers (only cos of the milk shake alrights =p) that Dar promised me!Woohoo~~~I haven't had the chocolate milk shake there for ages...and you won't be able to imagine how heavenly Bella felt when she finally took the first sip!!hahax!!!=p



    (Billy Bombers~)



    (Left: Dar smiling~)
    (Right: Bella sulking cos' her Chocolate Milk Shake not here yet!)




    (A trip to Retro times while waiting...heex)



    (and Yippy~~my Chocolate Milk Shake finally arrived!!!)



    (Half fries and half onion rings + my beloved melted cheese!)



    (Bella's totally enjoying herself!(^.^))

    Anyways, so after that we went to Arcade for some games before we went to catch "Magadascar"!Not bad...rather entertaining but not as nice as the raves I heard.



    (Driving time~~)



    (Magadascar~)

    So well...after our dinner, it was kinda rush for us cos' we had to go over to Orchard, have dinner, before my Bro and his gf comes pick us up to go to a Australian wine tasting @ his friend's sister newly opened wine place. Not so much of a walk in but more of like wholesale and perhaps a only by invitation kind of place for friends. It was kinda out of place but the at least the place was simply and nicely designed.



    (The Wine Symphony~)






    (We're chilling~)



    (Love the Chandelier!)



    (Some complements to the wine~)



    (Bro and his gf!)



    (Me and Bro's gf!)



    (Left: My Dar Dar!)
    (Right: Me and breadstick!!)



    (Us!)

    We left the place at around 11pm if I remember correctly after we each downed 15 glasses of wine of mixture of whites, reds and some sweet wine. Hungry, Dar and me bought ourselves some dinner when we reached his house area. Went home, bathe and had our dinner before resting for awhile and go to sleep! And with sweet dreams the weekend awaits...stay tuned for the weekend updates!!(^^)

    No comments: