In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, December 1, 2008

    FooD fooD f0Od!!!=x + my new Exilim Babylicious!

    Oh yesh...I'm back with more food that I ate during the past week!!hahax...Hmm despite the work Bella still indulge herself in food!!hahax...greatest stress reliever!!=p

    Last Wednesday, dinner with Dar's mummy and sister resumed once again!!We went to the Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant at Ngee Ann City for dinner!!My first time eating there...the food is quite nice!!Dar's mummy seem to like the place alot cos she say the food, especially the lunch menu have a lot of nice and delicious food! But too bad the dinner menu do not have quite a few of the nice ones that Dar's mummy wanted to order! But still...the orders sum up to a table full of dishes!!keke...



    (Love the greeny deco surrounding the Restaurant!)



    (Ahhh~~The Molester in action!!hahax =p)



    (Firstly...the most important thing!!Chilli!!Woo~~)



    (Left: My minced meat with preserved vegetables La Mien!!nice!)
    (Right: Dar's salted fish fried rice...the salted fish smell is super strong...hahax)



    (Left: One of Dar's love...chilli fried seasoned beans!)
    (Right: Some stir fried vegetables...tasty too!heex...)



    (Dar's mummy love - Cold Salted Duck!)



    (Left: Pork Ribs!)
    (Right: Black Pepper Pork...specially requested cos it wasn't on their menu..hehe!)



    (Left: Dar too full to smile...hahax...)
    (Right: Bella too full to not smile...keke...bleah!)

    Then on last Thursday, Bella and Junney went over Marina Square and met Xianie for lunch at Kam Boat Dim Sum Kitchen. Xianie say there's some promotion going on...so we decided to meet up for some dim sum lunch there! Heh heh...and gosh even though we didn't have any rice or noodles presented in front of us...the dim sum (approx 7 of them) really filled our stomach!hahax...After which we went to do some shopping...though ended up only Junney managed to grab something!keke..anyways...Here's the food we ordered!!



    (Some overview?hahax...)



    (The refreshing crispy prawns with mango roll!)



    (Left: Ha Gao! - Prawn dumplings!The prawns are really succulent!!)
    (Right: Xiao Long Bao!So juicy inside!)



    (Left: Zhu Chang Fen with Cha Siew meat!)
    (Right: Steamed Pork ribs!)



    (The uber nice beancurd skin prawns...nicer then the ones at Crystal Jade!!)



    (Left: The Crispy Yam that Junney and Xianie love...I skipped it though..hahax!)
    (Right: Soft egg tarts!)

    And Bella didn't just eat alrights! She exercises too!hahax...cos she went for her Friday night run with Dar again...and that is after having some rather fatty weatern food for dinner though!hahax...

    Oh well so Saturday came...Had Mcdonalds hot cakes for Breakfast with Dar before going home to dress up to go out!Bella got to meet up Lifang for our face rejuvenation session @ Far East Plaza! Too bad Xiaowan couldn't join us after our IPL session cos per Lifang she was too occupied that day! hahax...but anyways me and Fang went shopping and walking around! Nice few hours spent with Fang before her beloved came to find her while I went to find Dar for dinner after buying myself a pair of shoes from Substance!!Shall take pics of it soon cos have to go back and change cos I took the wrong size home!!! hahax...still I really love the comfy feel of the shoes!!WooHoo~~can't wait to get back the correct size! (^^)

    Then the most most wonderful day came!!Sunday!!Cos' it's Sitex day!!hahax...We woke up early that day...around 910am (alrights not really very early...but it's considered relatively early for our Sundays!). Then drove his Daddy's car...so after driving his Daddy to work...we went straight to Sitex! When we reached the place, the crowd was still acceptable probably cos' it was still early! The to-buy list that day are a camera for me, a lappie for Dar's sister as well as a LCD monitor to replace the old monitor at Dar's house. And I proudly present my new red Exilim EX-S10 that Dar bought for me!It's the smallest and thinniest 10MP camera and I really love the slim design!!Yeah!!!and the camera shall have a name - Exilim Babylicious!!heh heh...Dar's sister also bought her MSI white laptop! Then finally Dar bought the Samsung 19 inch LCD monitor too! hahax...Here's the great buys!



    (On our way to Sitex after parking the car at Simei cos Expo Carpark was way tooooo crowded!)

    (My new red Exilim Babylicious!!Love it! Tank Cute Dar Dar!!**)

    After which we went out for our lunch at the nice fish ball noodles stall at Dar's house area. We order the nice nice oyster omelette too! Luuurrve eating the starch while Dar had the egg and oysters! Went to my home to change the bed sheet and do some cleaning before bathing and going to Dar's house. Did some research on my loan review stuff for my current job while Dar started installing the LCD monitor and formatting his Sister's new lappie! I grew so tired that I fell asleep before waking up at around 830pm to go have dinner with Dar's Daddy! And guess what we ate?? SEafood @ Changi Village!!! Oops...I wasn't suppose to have seafood for a week after my IPL...but the crabs made me give in to temptation!!hahax...



    (Left: My fav dish for the night...black pepper spring onion pork!)
    (Right: Dar's sambal kang kong...find it so so only cos think not enough sambal..)



    (the big and crispy don't know what fish...haha...but uber nice!!)



    (The big big Bamboo clams...I still prefer the small ones!)



    (The black pepper crab!...hmm but find it so so only...cos it's kinda cooked differently!)

    Watched the ManU vs Man City match while eating the sumptous meal...and not forgetting the breeze since we're like quite near to the sea! quite heavenly!!hahax...But then reality came back to me today!!hahax..have to work again! But heys...it's gonna be a 2-day week for me!!hahax...cos gonna take my final leave from this Wednesday to Friday before I have to wait all the way till next end of April (2009) before I can take leave again!!Sobx...so must have a good rest!!hahax...Till my Wednesday comes...I shall work really hard to finish up all the outstanding stuff!!*Jiayou!!!*

    No comments: