In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 9, 2008

    My long weekend with Dar Dar!

    (Dar @ Bella house!)

    Had a uber long weekend with Dar!!Super happy!!Heex...

    Saturday came with what seemed like a few seconds of sleep! Hahax...and what gave me the determination to wake up? Food of cos!!Cos' Dar and me were going to the nice nice Zhi Bao Ji place next to SIM!!



    (On the way...in Dar's Daddy's new car!)



    (Union "Chee Pow Kai"!!)



    (Starters?hahax...)



    (We're waiting~~)



    (The noodles and fried rice are never the main courses when you're there!heh heh!)



    (We ordered 18 packs...each piece is actually quite small...super duper nice!!!)



    (Dar eating his piece of chicken!!)



    (Left: My fast hand in unwrapping the wrapped chicken!)
    (Right: And there the chicken gets into my mouth!!hahax!)



    (18 packs...nothing left but only the wrappers!keke...)



    (Moi Mango pudding dessert...find it too sweet though~)



    (Total damage...SGD32.60! Worth it!!)

    Dar had make-up lesson from 330pm to 630pm, so after eating, Dar "deposited" me @ IKEA to shop shop while he went for lesson! heex...No bored at all cos Bella loves shopping at IKEA..Woo~~Bought myself a nice red bedroom slippers! So comfy!!Oh and to deposit my bags which have been lying around on my bedroom floor @ one corner...I bought a big big white colour cloth-material storage box! Love it cos it makes my room so much neater now!!keke...=)



    (And it was raining when we left the eating place~)



    (Slippers choosing in progress!hahax...and the red one wins!)



    (My next buy...the photo ledge! Wanted to get it but out of stock!*gua gua*)

    Dar came to pick me up immediately after his lesson and then we went to Bishan to eat and buy some stuff before Dar sent me back to my own home cos Dar gonna rest early that night cos' he gotta wake up at 4am on Sunday and prepare for his Standard Chartered 42km marathon!!



    (Our dinner @ a Taiwan delight stall...food there not bad!heex...)

    After Dar's marathon, he came to my house with special delivery of my brunch as well as my SKII set that Dar's sister helped to buy for me!!Yippy~~Love the SKII set!!Oh and I love my new buys from Fr3b Christmas private sales which I collected on Saturday too!! Anyways...Dar got really tired after his marathon and fell asleep. (HoHoHo...here're my new buys!!)



    (My new buys from Fr3b Christmas Private sales!)



    (My new SKII set...Love it~Woohoo~)

    Dinner was sumptous cos' Daddy Mummy knew Dar was coming!!Daddy made his nice nice meat balls, plus fish head curry, fried fish as well as steamed crab!!Oh...not to forget sugar rolls and green bean soup for dessert too! Heex...Yum Yum!



    (Daddy's special home-made meat balls!!I luurrrvvve it!!)



    (Left:Claypot Curry Fish Head...Woo~)
    (Right: Steam Crabbie...nice with my lime + chilli padi!)



    (Left: Deep frying small fish in progress...*sizzle*!!)
    (Right: Dar's beloved chilli padi that's home grown from Bella's garden!heh heh heh!)



    (Left: Sugar Rolls and cupcakes bought by Bro)
    (Right: Green Bean + Barley + Sago soup!Yummy!)

    Monday (i.e.today) was just plain sleep in day! We had a simple lunch and then it was play game for me for most of day before we went back to take a nap all the way till around 7pm before Dar made his way home. Then...Bella grew not so happy cos her long holiday was gonna end in few hours time and then for the rest of the weekshe'll most probably grow sad and stressed!!Can someone give me some therapy to calm myself down and smile? *Sobx*



    (The time Bella grew a little sad that her weekend was ending...-.-)

    Alrights...shall not whine further!!Let's just hope the upcoming 3 weeks from tomorrow onwards will be smooth and not-too-stressful! *Cheers my beloved*Nothing spurs us on when we carry a motivated mindset around!Woohoo~~~(^^)

    No comments: