In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 15, 2009

    Blissful wishes to Xiaoxuan!

    Last Monday was my ex-Secondary school mate, Xiaoxuan's big day! Both Dar and me were invited to her wedding dinner @ St Regis!



    (Taken @ the cocktail session before the dinner started!)

    And I must comment that St Regis is really classy. The ballroom was really very nicely decorated with all the layout nicely done. The table we were sitting at was all SGS-ians...though they're all 1 year senior then us..heex! But we still managed to chit-chat through out..hmm rather me only cos' Dar was constantly being commented by April and Lynette that he was way too quiet to be true!hahax...



    (Decor in the John Jacob Ballroom~)



    (Nice decor for the tables~)



    (Beer for Dar and Red wine for moi!!)



    (Me and Dar~)



    (Forever childhood besties!We've known each other for at least 15 years!!)

    Dinner started with Xiaoxuan and her hubby walking in after their respective parents walked in...really nice idea! Cake-cutting and Champagne pouring is as per usual in all other wedding dinners..but what really left a deep impression after the whole dinner was their video that was shown during the dinner. It was sooo touching!!After watching the video clip, most, if not all, the ladies at my table had their eyes all filled with sparkling tears. That, of cos, includes me! hahax! Awww...how sweet! How the groom portrayed how much he loved the bride and promise her parents to always treat her with care, and how the groom sing a song for the bride, and how the groom say with such great thanks and cherishness to the bride for all the time they have together...OMG!!Just way too touching! And all the ladies at the table agreed! (^^)



    (Menu~)



    (April and me during the dinner~)



    (Left: Me enjoying my red wine~)
    (Right: Taken outside the ballroom after browsing thru the nice nice wedding pics~)








    (All the dishes for the night!)



    (Dar and me nearing the end of the dinner~)



    (Left: Piano me!)
    (Right: Lynette and moi!!)

    Dinner ended with a funny and nonsense topic...Ghostly stories! Gosh...ghostly stories @ a wedding dinner! Can you believe it? hahax...now you can see how crappy we were! hahax...and I was so scared through out I even begged for them to end the topic...but...I failed! hahax! We took some pics after the whole dinner ended...amongst ourselves as well as with the bride..but all the pics taken with the bride is with her photgrapher..so till I get the pics..here's the ones we took~



    (One last pic taken with April dear before she rushed off~)



    (Table group pic!)

    Shall post the pics taken with the bride once I get it!!And of all...my wishes to Xiaoxuan and her hubby to be always loving and blissful! (^^)

    No comments: