In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, June 27, 2009

    Summary of my 1.5 weeks of rest~

    Yes Bella has been resting a lot...mostly at home...staying up late and playing games and then lazing in the bed to late noon before waking up for my brunch and surfing net and playing games again~ oh and of course not to forget my craze into "Desperate Housewives"!! Am currently at Season 5 right now!!



    (Desperate Housewives Season 5 - Lovin' the ladies!!!)

    But of course, apart from all of the above, I did meet up with some but of my friends as well as spend some time with Dar Dar!

    Watched "Ghosts of Girlfriends Past" with Fang @ AMK hub on the previous thursday after our dinner @ Ichiban Sushi! And the movie was really not bad...had some laughter and an adequate amount of touching scenes to move my tears..keke~



    (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...nice 101 mins spent in there~)

    Then last weekend, Dar and me went to IKEA @ Tampines too cos' I wanted to get myself some new additions to my nest!!heez...and as usual, whenever we reach there, we will always give the chicken wings and meatballs there a go...despite my food poisoning just a day or two before that day!haha...Food matters to me!!keke...





    (Meal @ IKEA!)



    (Oh and sure you know IKEA has lotsa nicely decorated rooms...but this Purplish room we came across...way too gorgeously done up!!We couldn't resist but stepped in and took a snap!Cool~)

    Bought a few things home and spent some time decorating my rooms and cleaning it up on last Sunday! Had a nice and simple Father's day with a nice dinner @ home plus some 2001 Medoc right after dinner! Then @ 10pm, I brought Mum and my Bro's gf to a session of Javanese Massage...they totally enjoyed it as much as I did!Huhoo~

    Managed to catch "I Love You, Man" with Dar on this past Thursday @ Plaza Singapura right after my facial session @ Passage New York! The facial session was superb and I totally lurrrveee my facial therapist! The movie was also nice though some unhappy things happened between me and Dar right after the movie...but putting that aside...I highly recommend the movie if you're looking for some big laughs to help you relax for the day!



    (I Love You, Man - I totally enjoyed the show...kept laughing~I recommend this comedy!!)

    Last night I spent the night with Dar watching Transformers @ his house...and I must say that though I've never been a fan of Transformers...but after watching the show last night..I'm actually looking forward to watching Transformers 2!!Nice one~

    Today...Dar and me woke up...and while having our brunch...we watched a rather old classic war movie "Enemy at the Gates"...and once again, not always a fan of war-related movies, I was initially quite bored over the fact that we're gonna watch a war movie...but as I sat in front of the screen and watched on...I was totally into the show! Yet another nice movie I'm glad I get to watch in my lifetime~



    (Enemy at the Gates)

    Right after the 2 hours show, we washed and dressed up and headed to town for my well-deserved shopping trip (well deserved for 2 reasons: 1) cos' Dar made me upset and Thursday and so he owe me a shopping spree, 2) I'm gonna have 3 tough weeks ahead of me cos' of a shitty engagement I've been assigned in the midst of this off-peak period!). All in all, I rewarded myself with a pair of very classic and nice heels from Pazzion, a lovely green dress from Zara, some beautiful nail 3D rubber stickers for my nails as well as a cuppa delicious Pure Chocolate with Whipped cream from Coffee Bean!! What to say? I love my shopping spree today!!heh heh~



    (Battle between the green and the pink..and the green wins!hahax...bought it @ Zara @ SGD99.90..thanks to GSS if not it would have been SGD159!!Phew~)



    (Moi new nail accessories!)



    (Strolling~)



    (Left: My turn for Slurpy now~)
    (Right: Sorry I can't have any cos' I'm too short to reach...Rahh~)



    (Inside the new shopping mall opp Centrepoint...hmm the shops seem not very ready for shopping yet~shall visit it again soon!)



    (My additions to moi shoes during this 1.5 weeks..hee~all from PAZZION!!)



    (New blackies for my work...bought it when I was out in town on my own last week~very comfy!!Worth it @ SGD50...GSS discount!!hiak hiak~)



    (Has been a very long time since I last bought heels lidat...bought it today..lovin' it sooo mooch!!Worth it @ SGD66!!Huhoo~)

    Hmm work will regain on Monday...and I'm still uber upset whenever I think of having to start work with a monster manager on Monday!! Still...I must admit the shopping spree helped to cheer me up by a great deal!! In all...pray hard for me my dears..that I can get through the shit engagement!!Rahh~

    P.S: Tank cute Dar for the "compensation"! hee...(^^)

    No comments: