In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 21, 2009

    Ladies night out on 12th June 2009 (^^)

    On 12th June (Fri) 2009, I went out with my lovely ladies for yet another ladies night out to start our weekend with each other!

    But before I went to meet the gals...I made a trip down to Parkmall to collect a goodie pack cos' I had received an email earlier on that I was selected to collect a goodie pack from Komart.sg!



    (Goodie pack from Komart!)

    And the goodie pack consist of the following:
    1. Missha - Fresh Acerola Sheet Mask
    2. Skinfood - Gold Caviar Serum
    3. Skinfood- Gold Caviar Cream
    4. Skinfood- Tomato Whitening Toner
    5. Skinfood- Tomato Whitening Emulsion
    6. Skinfood- Salmon Brightening Eye Cream
    7. Missha Toner and Emulsion: (2 small bottle)

    After collecting the goodie pack, I headed down to Orchard area to meet up Karyne and Fang first since Xiaowan was going to be late again. We had some window shopping around Taka and Wisma before heading to Wheelock Place to settle our dinner @ Big O. I haven't ate there for ages...and so thought it'd be great to try out the food there again! The desserts there looked ooooohhh so delicious that we all wanted to try it after our proper main course...but in the end...we were just too full to have the desserts! hahax...



    (Soup of the day: Tomato Seafood Soup!)



    (Starter: Mozarella Cheese Sticks~)



    (Check out the cheeseeee~)




    (Karyne's Beef Stew, my Big O beef ball pasta and Fang's Salmon~)




    (Us @ Big O~)

    Xiaowan only managed to join us when we were nearing our main course...and since she didn't feel like eating anything @ Big O, we decided to shift to a different place for her to have her dinner! And in the end, after much sifting out of options, we ended up @ Xing Wang HK Cafe @ Cineleisure once again!



    (Food for Xiaowan~...ice peach tea was mine though..haha~)



    (Ladies all in!)

    And we chit-chatted @ Xin Wang HK Cafe for about 2-3 hours before we shifted to our next location for some booze recharge! hahax...and as per the few sessions with the babes..we proceeded to Cable Car to find our beloved Amy for some booze~



    (My virgin try on the Archipelago beer~not bad~)



    (Missy Amy @ work once again~)




    (Ladies @ Cable Car~)

    We chatted once again into around 1 or 2am before we decide it was time to head home~and I'm seriously looking forward to our next Ladies night out again!! I just TOTALLY luuurrvvvve my DArLIngssss!! So my pretties..please date me soon!!!!*smoOochh*




    No comments: