In three words, I can sum up everything I've learnt about life : It goes on - By Robert Frost
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    Some Greens can be very refreshing~



    (Down the green green lane with Dar~)

    Last Saturday Dar kinda dragged me out of bed cos I was just to tired and lazy to wake up from bed! Hahax...we had Macdonalds breakfast first before we took a bus to somewhere (as usual Dar refuse to tell me where we were going -.-).



    (I lurrveee Hotcakes with sausage for breakfast!!*yum!*)

    It was scorching hot that day. Guess it's the same these days...crazy weather really makes me go mad! hahax...anyways so we stopped by the bus stop opposite AMK Library which made me thought we're visiting the library for the day~but not when we started walking into AMK Park.

    Seriously speaking, even though I've seen the place from afar (say from MRT station etc), I have never went in to take a closer look before! If not for the scorching sun, it would have been a much better experience though. The area is really big! We only walk through half of it for the day cos' it was way too hot and I was thirsty too~



    (The first sign to greet us...and this sign was in the mass of water lilies? No fish to begin with...hahax)



    (We were amused~)



    (Here's one more - a sign for "no swimming"..hahax)


    After leaving the Park, we walked over to AMK Central for a drink before going to Sportslink to shop for a new pair of running shoes for me! Heex...cos my current pair has been giving me some problem...so it's time to invest in a new pair..this time with the help of Dar Dar! keke...and after looking around for sometime, I finally decided to grab myself a pair of purplish aesics! Lovin' it...shall use it real soon! heex...




    (Moi new Asics running shoes!!)

    Dar's plan after the shopping was to bring us to doctor Fish for Fish spa. There was suppose to be located at AMK area...but seems like it was no longer around~ Sobx...Disappointed! I wanna go for Fish spa soon!! Anyways then we went home after that and rested for the day...cos' it's always good to hide in some air-con in such a hot humid day!

    Dar cooked a uberly nice and delicious new Pasta that night...Unlike the usual ones he cooked most of the time, this time round it was Tomato sauce based! i have to say it was the best tomato sauce based pasta I've ever had!!Dar's sis and both Dar and me were totally digging in and we finished a whole pot of it! *yum yum*



    (Tomato sauce that was soooo zuubbberly nice!)



    (Some ingredients~)



    (All ready to be devour!!keke~)

    And after dinner...I went right back into a game I've been very crazy over recently! It's a new game called "Plants vs Zombies"! Super nice!!hahax...I was totally into it and even played throughout the whole of Sunday as well! If you have time...and have nothing to do...can consider downloading it and trying it out!



    (Plants vs Zombies!)

    Shall go and kill the Zombies now~update again soon! (^^)

    No comments: